Convert PDF and Word document formats in Microsoft SharePoint
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for SharePoint version 1.0.0 is now available. It allows you to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats. Microsoft Word is not required on the server. The following document formats and conversions are supported:
- PDF - Adobe Portable Document (to)
- DOCX – Office Open XML (from/to)
- DOC - Microsoft Word 97 - 2003 Document (from/to)
- RTF - Rich Text (from/to)
- MHT - Web Page Archive (from/to)
- TXT - Plain Text (to)
- XML - Microsoft Word 2003 WordprocessingML (from/to)
- XML – Flat OPC (from/to)
- ODT - OpenDocument (from/to)
- EPUB - IDPF Digital Book (to)
- XPS - XML Paper Specification (to)
Overview: Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows you to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). You can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
- Introduction of Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
- Multiple document formats supported by Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
- Different conversion options supported by Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
Read more about Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for SharePoint Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for SharePoint blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher