CryptoLicensing For MFC 2012 R2 Released.
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing for MFC 2012 R2 which adds licensing, copy-protection, activation, hardware-locking and usage-reporting capabilities to your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version has improved support for subscription licenses, improved UI, improved license management database support, better license validation error reporting, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
>> Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
>> Evaluation or trial versions.
>> Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
>> Network Floating licenses.
>> On-demand licenses.
>> Subscription licenses.
>> Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
>> And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For Product Information, visit,: http://www.ssware.com/cryptolicensin...ensing_mfc.htm