C++ Developer with HP/LL Distributed System : Financial
Client: Global Investment Bank
Location: New York, NY
Type: Contract (corp or w-2)
Duration: 12 mo+
Status: Immediate phone/onsite interviews
Only candidates in US with valid work permit may apply..
Our client is looking for a smart, creative, results-oriented individual to join our global trading technology development team. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of software development including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have strong C/C++ skills and strong networking experience in using TDP, UDP, and multicast for building real-time low-latency high-performance distributed systems.
Knowledge of 29West, ZeroMQ, SolarFlare and related technologies an advantage.
• Expert C/C++ skills with 5+ years experience writing production code
• Expert in networking protocols, TCP, UDP, and Multicast.
• Proficiency with Unix/Linux; i.e. shell scripting, process management, Python or Perl.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-
• Experience coding for a latency sensitive trading environment a strong plus
• Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX protocol) and business applications useful but not required
If interested, you can reach me at email@example.com