Software Developers (Houston, TX)
We are growing quickly and need more software developers to join our team. If you enjoy, and have some experience from C++ development, please read on.
This team will be responsible for design, development and delivery of some really interesting software products that are part funded by some of the world's largest oil and gas companies.
Headwave will in turn market these products globally, so we're heavily incentivized to make the best products in the industry.
Some experience from Qt, C++ development - with above-average interest and ambition to learn from really smart colleagues. Your job will be to help us develop a wide range of features,
visualizations and capabilities that form innovative workflows.
As an experienced C++ developer you will be integral to the design and implementation of potentially complex yet interactive and visually intriguing workflows and the components underlying these
Common for all positions
Work in an agile team-setting with great colleagues.
- Leverage and/or develop the latest and coolest technologies such as real-time computations on graphics cards (CUDA)
- Joint innovation and collaboration with some of the industry's smartest domain experts - both within the company and with outside partners & clients
- Work within a foundational framework which is scalable, easily extensible and fully multiplatform (Windows, Linux)
- Potential opportunities to have your name on patents
- Opportunity to travel to meet other colleagues across the pond
- Some C++ and/or .NET or Java experience
- Highly motivated to deliver high-quality architecture design and code
- Always curious about how something can be done in a smarter way
- We don't require experience from the oil and gas industry (But trust us, there's plenty of cool stuff to be done in this industry)
- Good working knowledge of Windows or Linux development and debugging environments
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented design and use of object models
- A good understanding of computer graphics and visualization (OpenGL or DirectX)
- A big desire to have fun doing what you love to do
APPLY HERE: http://headwave.theresumator.com/app...s-Houston.html and please refer to codeguru when you submit your application.