My previous company is looking for candidates to work on a eHealth Care System for a US Client
Don't know if I should re-apply for an interview.Quote:
- Working on a Network Monitoring System of our US client (eHealth system of CA, www.ca.com)
- Certifying new devices and softwares into the Network Monitoring System.
- Learning MIB
- Sripting with TCL.
Strong knowledge in Network (protocol, security...), SNMP, MIB, ATM, FrameRelay, Sonet, DS1, DS2 is a plus
- Experience in TCL, C/C++, Java, C# is prefered.
- Having CCNA,CCNP,MCSE, MCB, MCSD is advantage.
- Analytical and report writing skills as well as ability to work independently