[US] Senior Software Engineer (Multiple Position Openings) at KMS Technology
Gather and analyze business requirements, design and implement complex business systems; Communicate with the offshore development team in Vietnam on requirements, design, and implementation (does NOT require fluency in any foreign language); Provide technical guidance, seminar and coaching to junior application developers; Performance of duties may require extensive travel to various unanticipated client sites across the states of CA, GA and PA.
Bachelorís Degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; 5 years progressive post-baccalaureate experience in a position involving design and implementation of complex software applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
Experience may must include:
(1) 5 years of experience working on on-shore/off-shore projects, which must include 3 years of experience liaising/interfacing with offshore development teams (does NOT require fluency in any foreign language);
(3) 5 years of experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and creating views in Oracle, SQL Server;
(4) 3 years of experience using JBuilder, Eclipse and Weblogic;
(5) 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and design patterns in creating software design;
(6) 2 years of experience using a Configuration Management tool, such as MS Visual SourceSafe, or Subversion;
(7) 2 years of experience with Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile Software Development methodology;
(8) 2 years of experience with CMMI framework.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Must have legal authority to work in U.S. REF: SSE2. Send resume by email to: Phong Nguyen, Director of Operations, KMS Technology, Inc., (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Re: [HCM] Senior Software Engineer (Multiple Position Openings) at KMS Technology
hi I am Sujan having 9 years of experinece in coding. I sent you my resume please review and revert back if found suitable. Thanks Sujan