OST to PST Conversions and vice versa with Enhanced Outlook PST Operations
The long awaited version of Aspose.Email for .NET 3.3.0 is out now. From time to time, Aspose development team have received requests from their customers about developing an OST to PST conversion feature in the Aspose.Email library. They are pleased to share that this feature has been implemented. Users can now convert OST to PST and vice versa with just a single line of code.
This release has also enhanced the capability of PST operations where users can now change a folderís Container class after creating it. This enables users to view all the contents of the folder, which contains items of different types (messages, appointments, etc.), in Outlook by changing the folderís container class to IPF.NOTE, for example. Until this release, users could use the Aspose.Emailís printing namespace to print email messages to XPS and TIFF, but there was no facility for adjusting the target DPI of the output images.
This release now supports adjusting target DPI for MailPrinter output, enabling users to create output images with high resolution. They have also fixed a number of bugs related to MSG conversions to XPS, TIFF and MHTML in this release. In addition, this release also includes some fixes for issues related to MapiCalendar and some encoding issues. The main bug fixes, new& improved features added in this release are listed below:
- Change folder container class in PST
- Adjust target dpi for MailPrinter output
- Implement ability to convert OST file to PST
- MSG to XPS: Inline image now included in the output
- EML to MHTML: Extra images in the output are fixed
- Multi-Value strings corruption are fixed while Pushing MSG into PST
- MSG to TIFF: Extra blank pages generated at the end are fixed
- MSG to MHTML: Incorrect text encoding is fixed
- ImapClient no more works with Gmail
- MapiCalendar to PST: Attachment lost is fixed when MapiCalendar added to PST
- Encoding Issues are resolved
- OST to PST: Created PST can now be viewed in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2013
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.