January 6th, 2014, 07:49 AM
IVE PUBLISHED AND IT WORKS ON CHROME!!!!!
Thanks ever so much you are a life saver!!!! :) :)
January 6th, 2014, 07:04 AM
January 6th, 2014, 06:06 AM
ok so running it on a web server is the answer? if I 'publish' the website and launch in chrome should that do it? that XMLHttPRequest message is exactly what I get on the mac
January 6th, 2014, 05:24 AM
ive tried it without the # and no luck as to the same origin policy how do I fix it?
January 6th, 2014, 05:16 AM
January 6th, 2014, 05:09 AM
Yes the alert fucntion document.ready works great however, I am trying to display an external html file within an html file using document.ready, the reason for this is, I am developing a website...
January 6th, 2014, 04:40 AM
I have the code within the jquery document.ready function, the problem is it will not categorically work in chrome, its not syntax, its not window.load its not the version of jquery or chrome itself...
January 5th, 2014, 02:14 PM
I am new to programming and have a predicament, my document.ready function is working in firefox and safari, but not in chrome, I have tried changing the function to window.load function...