November 5th, 2012 06:57 PM
Hallelujah! I had made the participation table all in utf8_general_ci. Switched it and now it works baby! :)
November 5th, 2012 06:05 PM
That didn't seem to work :(
I got the following error:
Database query failed: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='
November 5th, 2012 01:32 PM
Below you will find my code, it's not it all in it's entirety, but shows what's important. I have some custom functions that are being used just to note out. What I have my code doing is searching a...
October 14th, 2012 02:52 AM
To view the code better --> http://pastie.org/5055988
October 14th, 2012 02:30 AM
October 14th, 2012 02:29 AM
I've been working on a CMS built using AJAX and PHP. Pretty much it saves everything to XML files. Everything is working perfectly except getting the root node's attributes to save. These are never...