Type: Posts; User: Maximus_X
Search took 0.02 seconds.
August 27th, 2013, 11:22 AM
The issue was fixed with a workaround. The problem was that sometimes the view representation was not completely created or the expected messages came before my HtmlView’s data population...
August 22nd, 2013, 01:06 PM
I was thinking to this topic also because I make some intensive work in .html generation base on .xml and .xslt and I was thinking to an additional working thread but I reproduced the bug even with...
August 22nd, 2013, 11:33 AM
I have a property sheet view with few property pages. One of this property page contains a HTML representation via a CHtmlView derived class.
Initially, the .html file is correctly rendered. The...
December 15th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Indeed, this could be an issue. Every time when I open my Access 2007 and I want to see my tables's relational view, I have to enable that option.
I'll try to find a way to disable this "secure...
December 15th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Please, don't take it like this. This code runs fine on MS SQL Server... So, I continue to believe that is MS Access driver issue.
Trust me that I tried like this and I got same fail results, too.
December 15th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Nothing special "SELECT * FROM CLINETS". :)
As I said, I exported the Access data to MS SQL Sever, I changed the connection string and this query runs fine. So, I continue to conclude that is a MS...
December 15th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
I tested on few tables where I have types like: long integer (auto-increment), long, integer, double or text. I got same fail results for all the tables.
December 15th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Man, the error message is clear and this is not an issue.
The issue is generated by SQLExecDirect() and I can see it in the returned value. (I mean nRetCode = -1 which is a fail value.)
December 15th, 2010, 04:22 AM
I found a way to avoid this issue but I'm not satisfied as long as this one persists.
I exported database to my MS SQL Server, I set the proper connection string and my query runs fine with this...
December 15th, 2010, 02:47 AM
I have some issues with the execution of an ordinary query over MS Access database table. On my machine I installed Access 2007 and my database Access format is 2002 to 2003 is compatible mode.
September 28th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Sorry guys for this confusion. In the moment when I posted this attachment I didn't know about Exif.
I was wrong because that date was the date and time of the event when the picture was created and...
September 28th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I thought that it was clear from the beginning that I was taking about the data that a camera writes in a file not about normal files properties.
The attachment was special introduced in order to...
September 27th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Maybe I was not so clear. I am looking for the date when a picture was created in the camera, not as a any other file property on a disk.
I need that internal metadata instead of WIN32_FIND_DATA...
September 26th, 2010, 04:13 PM
My image is window Information screenshot from IrfanView application.
I think that the information that I'm looking for is contained by Exchangeable image file format (Exif).
September 26th, 2010, 02:48 PM
I need to find the creation time of a JPEG file (additionally other image file formats, too).
For instance, IrfanView application offers this information in Images -> Information menu.
Yep. mean time if found the "miraculous" application. Thanks a lot! ;)
I'm usign AppVerifier in order to detect leks in my code and I got next info in my debug output.
VERIFIER STOP 0000000000000900: pid 0x1350: A heap allocation was leaked.
February 16th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Alex, thanks for your reply. I'm using VC++ 2005 (VS Team Suite). Maybe, the implementation of this function includes SEH. All the best!
February 15th, 2010, 03:42 PM
I just did a small tool that uses getnameinfo() function in order to get computers names using an IPs range.
Everything it's fine but I don't like that I got an exception in my output window:
December 22nd, 2009, 10:07 AM
There was no issues in my last delete code...
The problem was that after delete operation. That key was regenerated in other project part.
Krishnaa , thanks a lot for your time and energy! ...
December 22nd, 2009, 06:38 AM
December 22nd, 2009, 06:38 AM
With other tests even if RecursiveDeleteKey(only_key_name_without_path) returned 0 (ERROR_SUCCESS) the key was not remove (has other subkeys). That's why I try to use DeleteSubKey() too.
December 22nd, 2009, 06:26 AM
I did it, too. :)
That's how I got the name of constant error code.
December 22nd, 2009, 06:22 AM
Unfortunately, not yet. I'm still searching...
I tried to call DeleteSubKey() for inside subkey but it returns the same error value.
I'll change the thread's title when I'll find the solution...
December 22nd, 2009, 05:24 AM
#define ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND 2L :)
I tried to send the path without the last registry key node and that last key node name to pass to RecursiveDeleteKey().
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width