CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Multiple columns list box/control

Hey.

I have a CListBox that I want to have multiple columns that are all editable. I've searched around and have seen that some suggest to use CListCtrl, but have also read that people seem to have trouble entering data into it... I'm looking at Arjay's LVEdit project but thought I'd ask here first to see if I can save myself some work.

So is there an easy way to do this?

Cheers!
    Good judgment is gained from experience. Experience is gained from bad judgment.
    Cosy Little Game | SDL | GM script | VLD | Syntax Hlt | Can you help me with my homework assignment?

Re: Multiple columns list box/control

I would second a “some” group and strongly suggest to use CListCtrl. CListBox was not designed to show multiple columns the same way CListCtrl is.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world:
    Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Re: Multiple columns list box/control

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCz View Post
    I would second a “some” group and strongly suggest to use CListCtrl. CListBox was not designed to show multiple columns the same way CListCtrl is.
    Cheers John. Will take a look at it.
    Good judgment is gained from experience. Experience is gained from bad judgment.
    Cosy Little Game | SDL | GM script | VLD | Syntax Hlt | Can you help me with my homework assignment?