CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

what program should i ...

hi .
    imagine that i want to make a program at my place but i don't know what they ask for .
    i'm an Windows&"Internet client side" programmer and it seems it remained nothing to do .
    they done all already .
    any ideea ?
    inspire me, guys .i find no way to find out what program an Internet surfer realy need in 2000 .
    this is not a joke .
    i mean what i said above .

Re: what program should i ...

Yep,
    they done it all... there's nothing new to invent... until the next killer app comes along and makes the owner millions.

If i had an idea for something that hasn't been done yet and everyone would want to have, i'd do it myself

he, he
    --maciej

thanks for beeing so kind ...
    that's why it will never exists a really Windows programming comunity but big fishes eating little fishes . that's why we will always work for the companies but not for us .
    'cause there are people like you thinking that they can do by theirself a killer app .
    what about an Internet Connected Multinational Soft Divizion Team ( ICMSDT ) ?
    i have no money for the moment to make it role ... but i hope i'll have someday .
    if some ICMSDT will be made before i'll do it or it already exists let me know ...

I think we're looking at it from different points of view.

let me give you analogy; if you knew that somewhere near where you live there is a bag of money buried under a tree, and you know exactly which tree, you are 100% sure nobody is claiming it.

Would you go around telling everybody "hey I know where the money is" or would you go there and dig it out yourself.

What is ICMSDT anyway??
    --maciej

... but it's no so easy .
    imagine that the bag of money is not under the tree but somewhere at the bottom of the ocean , 2 or 3 miles away from the surface , and you need a team and equipment to get that bag !
    if you cannot put that team togheter and you cannot buy the equipment whould you die with the ideea you can be rich but you don't want to because you must to share this richness ?
    and that ICMSDT is , as i said , a multinational programmers team under NO authority and they are NOT employees of one big company . they can stay in thouch using Internet and they can work on the same BIG project . because , i tell you , only a big and complex program can be at this moment a killer app .
    well , about profits , its will be split equaly to the all who worked to that big project .

Best Regards .