dcsimg
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hospital Management System

Hospital Management System

Hey! I m a project lead n right now working with a project of Indian Hospital management system. Since client needs project in very sort time so if anybody who has done same type of project can help me out in database design or full code in a professional way .. Please be in touch with me.
    Thanks.

Re: Hospital Management System

I have done similiar projects using visual basic 6.0 in the front end and access or SQL server in the back end. if u wish i can send u a prototype software [demo version] then u can specify system requirements to me...and in details we can negotate..i have 2 years of software developing experience, hopefully will be able to help u..
    thank you
    ankan nath
    ankan33@yahoo.com

Hi ankan!
    How r u doing? First of all thanks for responce.
    U please send demo version of Hospital Management u have worked with n any other documents to give us more idea about ur project n will also help in comparing that with whatever we r planing.
    So u send whatever possible ASAP n also what can u transfer to us at later stage.

Thanks again.

With Regards,
    sujeet katiyar
    sujeetkatiyar@hotmail.com

Red face Re: Hospital Management System

hi ankan i m also doing similar type of project. I m a student, so it is difficult get all data. will u plz help me.
    debu.ach@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

hello Ankan..
    Myself Deepti arora. I m to buid major project on Hospital Management system in C#.NET an backand is sql server 2000 as u have it. please send this project to me. I really need it.

Thanks and Regards
    Deepti arora

please can u reply me abt the project of hospital management Inventory please reply as soon as possible please i need to submitt the project in college as soon as possible please help me out abt this its very urgent i need to submit it by feb mid and need to do the documantation also so please reply as soon as possible i have added u in yahoo meassnger to please

i am in great need of the information how to do the project how to start and how to proceed please help me ankan and sujeet please and the project of hospital inventory

i made hospital management project in C++ some time back..........let me know if it could be of any use to you people

ya sure so how can u provedi me the project and abt wt it is how have done it can u please help me out

PZ Forword me the Hospital Management Project To Study

hello sujeetkatyar
    i need help regarding hospital management project in vb.net as i ve no idea abt the codes
    ive got very less time to present it please respond as soon as possible
    wt regds
    shehnaz

Quote Originally Posted by deeptiarora20 View Post
    hello Ankan..
    Myself Deepti arora. I m to buid major project on Hospital Management system in C#.NET an backand is sql server 2000 as u have it. please send this project to me. I really need it.

Thanks and Regards
    Deepti arora

Hello Deepti,
    I am pradnya, I also want to do project on Hospital Management in C#.Net, please send me your project . In my project I need to create interface between sonography machine and computer software, can you help me on this ?

Thanks & Regards
    Pradnya

Quote Originally Posted by mehra.nitesh View Post
    i made hospital management project in C++ some time back..........let me know if it could be of any use to you people

Hi Nitesh ,

Could you pls send me your project on Hospital Management I m abdly in need of such a project as soon as possible.

Thankingyou in Anticipation

Pratyush

I have no idea about it but i am also eager to know about it.

Dear friend

I have done a lot of projects like that before but most of them are in Unicode languages but i can design part of your project data flow then we can decide how to continue, so you can get intouch with me by this address: babak2000ir@gmail.com

Any other friends i usually help students in their projects, so u can contact me if you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast