CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Zoom out /in on a bitmap

Can anyone guide me how can i upon loading a bitmap incorporate a zoom in .out feature on the map of JPEG

wat are the steps i have to do , any ref to follow thanks

Can't help you on loading a JPEG directly maybe you want to checkout Intel's site, they've got a realy good JPEG library. You can find it over here: http://www.intel.com/software/produc.../ijl/index.htm

After you've loaded your bitmap and selected it into a DC you can use StretchBlt to zoom in or out on the bitmap when bltting it to your window DC. Pretty simple....

Cheers

i am able to resolve the jpeg with my custom load class but i have problem of zooming in /out

has been cracking my head ??? is there any ref or exampl to understand the logic

Have you by now checked the MSDN on the StretchBlt API function? All you answers are there...

Good luck!

Hi,

also have a look at GDI+ from MS. Its a new GDI library used in XP, that supports loading and displaying various file formats with zooming, stretching, rotating...

cu,

Winni

would appreciate u can direct me to the ref or example in detail a bit behind schedule. Thanks