CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question SAP Logon Control Or SAP and ASP.NET

I'm just starting to migrate to the .NET platform but I need to find a way to connect to SAP. I upgraded my VB 6.0 code to VB.NET and I can use the SAP Login Control in VB.NET.

The Problem is I need to connect to SAP via a Mobile Web App using ASP.NET and I can't figure out how to connect to SAP???

Does anyone have any controls for ASP.NET to connect to SAP. I tried to load the COM control but I can't get to any of the properties of the control. I also added a reference to it but still it just says OBJECT?? What is up with that?

ANY IDEAS.... I Need to connect to SAP to call RFC's for simple PDA applications using ASP.NET....

Thanks

Re: SAP Logon Control Or SAP and ASP.NET

My friend, I am reaching for the first time a VB 6 Software that connects via SAP Logon Control
    But I can never register the WDTLOG.OCX on the client computer, because the ocx is never registered correctly.

I got a computer all setup and I dont know how the original developer(I don know who he is) did to have it working correctly.

How did you get you OCX correctly registered? Any parallel package should be installed ?

Thank you in advance,
    Mario Sergio Renor
    mario.renor@gmail.com