C++ Faq
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: C++ Faq

C++ Faq

There is a forum dedicated to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about general C++ questions and Visual C++/MFC questions. Check out the index of the FAQ to see whether your question has already an answer there.

If you want to contribute to the FAQ, please post a thread in the FAQ forum and the moderators will approve it and add it to the index. If you want to add comments and/or clarify answers, just reply to the thread in question.

A big thank you to all the people who have contributed so far.

Yves
    Get this small utility to do basic syntax highlighting in vBulletin forums (like Codeguru) easily.
    Supports C++ and VB out of the box, but can be configured for other languages.
    Share on Google+

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: C++ Faq

Book list updated which now also includes suggestions for on-line resources

http://forums.codeguru.com/showthrea...-books-about-C
    Last edited by 2kaud; June 11th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++17 Compiler: Microsoft VS2017 (15.4.4)
    Share on Google+