The Boring Thread - Page 153
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 153 of 157 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2341

Thread: The Boring Thread

Re: The Boring Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Frohman

Woke up at 4AM this morning and let the dog out.
    There was a skunk in the yard.
    What a smelly mess.
    Awww so cute...

Quote Originally Posted by MrViggy
    And, before the comments start, we were both fully clothed!
    Hmm yeah sure ... We believe you
    Articles VB6 : Break the 2G limit - Animation 1, 2 VB.NET : 2005/8 : Moving Images , Animation 1 , 2 , 3 , User Controls
    WPF Articles : 3D Animation 1 , 2 , 3
    Code snips: VB6 Hex Edit, IP Chat, Copy Prot., Crop, Zoom : .NET IP Chat (V4), Adv. ContextMenus, click Hotspot, Scroll Controls
    Find me in ASP.NET., VB6., VB.NET , Writing Articles, My Genealogy, Forum
    All VS.NET: posts refer to VS.NET 2008 (Pro) unless otherwise stated.

Reminds me of the time my sister's dog got sprayed in the back yard. She let out a yelp, which was unusual. They smelled her before she got near the house.

30 quarts of tomatoe juice, and it still didn't kill the smell. (she stayed out back for a few days after that) even the kids stayed away from her.
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by dglienna
    Reminds me of the time my sister's dog got sprayed in the back yard. She let out a yelp, which was unusual. They smelled her before she got near the house.

30 quarts of tomatoe juice, and it still didn't kill the smell. (she stayed out back for a few days after that) even the kids stayed away from her.
    Our dog got sprayed by a skunk the night before we were going to take a road trip when i was a kid... and he was going with us. Made for a memorable trip

I WIN I WIN!!!!!

Oh, wait.. That's another thread....

Bummer....

It was -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) this morning when I woke up. That is COLD...
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. -Cicero

here is cold also and when i wore my overcoat i found your uncle's nose in my overcoat packet.
    Please rate my post if it was helpful for you.
    C#, C++, PHP, ASP.NET
    SQL Server, MySQL
    DirectX
    MATH
    Touraj Ebrahimi
    [toraj_e] [at] [yahoo] [dot] [com]

The last post (previous to this, of course) was JAN 14th, 2009....
    OR 4 months 15 days
    OR 19 weeks 2 days
    OR 135 days

hi,,,

I trimmed my mustache this morning. Growing the mustache was a hair raising experience.

I also washed out my coffee cup this morning..where did the last 6 months go?????

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. -Cicero

This is like stories about whether or not US citizens should be allowed to own guns!

I don't believe that Baki in BinhTan is that good with programming languages. Should someone is using his account. Maybe Scottoman Mayoruss!
    hi,,,

Beware, that if your sentence is not copyrighted, then somebody else could use it and make money out of it! I don't say this is what will happen, but I don't it won't either. So, maybe, you might end up loosing millions, just because you were lazy and did not join a GNU licence to your post. That would be a such pity.

I'll raise 'ya two more
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by olivthill2 View Post
    Beware, that if your sentence is not copyrighted, then somebody else could use it and make money out of it! I don't say this is what will happen, but I don't it won't either. So, maybe, you might end up loosing millions, just because you were lazy and did not join a GNU licence to your post. That would be a such pity.

Feel free to use anything I haven't said in your quest to make millions.
    I've said a lot and haven't made millions. Therefore, I've eliminated a whole bunch of words and phrases that won't make you money.

For example, the "We can stamp out mental health in our lifetimes" campaign was not a success. Don't waste any time at all on this idea.

The "Why do programmers need to wear clothes at work?" campaign didn't win more than a handful of followers.

Interesting campaigns!

Myself I thought about launching a campaign: "Why don't we sell cell phones to kangaroos since they already have a pocket?"

Page 153 of 157 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156 ... LastLast