The Boring Thread - Page 3
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2341

Thread: The Boring Thread

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia ***Epoch: Timeless***
    Posts
    560
    Originally posted by Simon666
    Seems empty in here. I'm reading echoes.
    I don't think that's why it seems empty in here
    SolarFlare

    Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

    cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    860
    Originally posted by solarflare

    I don't think that's why it seems empty in here
    Solar, Simon! Thinking is not allowed here.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

    Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

    Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. -Cicero

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia ***Epoch: Timeless***
    Posts
    560
    That's why I said I don't think.
    SolarFlare

    Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

    cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    lake of fire and brimstone
    Posts
    1,617
    Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Solar, Simon! Thinking is not allowed here.
    I think I never even said "I think" in here. Oh wait, I just did twice.
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia ***Epoch: Timeless***
    Posts
    560
    punctuation and capital letters are too exciting for the boring thread if you want it to be boring you must drop these and then it will seem like you are droning on and on with no inflection in your typing voice dont you agree
    SolarFlare

    Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

    cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    860
    Originally posted by solarflare
    punctuation and capital letters are too exciting for the boring thread if you want it to be boring you must drop these and then it will seem like you are droning on and on with no inflection in your typing voice dont you agree
    That was boring.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

    Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

    Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. -Cicero

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,863
    maybe all capitols and exclamation points would be better. Overly exuberant people are pretty darn boring.
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

    "i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,747
    NOTHINGNESS NEGATES EXISTENTS INTO EXISTENCE! ITS QUITE A NONVIOLENT PROCESS! FOR DETAILS, SEE SARTRE!
    */*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

    "It's hard to believe in something you don't understand." -- the sidhi X-files episode

    galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,863
    I HAVE A BURNING NEED TO SEE MY EYES! CAN WE FOREVER ONLY PEER INTO A REFLECTION OF OR SOULS!
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

    "i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia ***Epoch: Timeless***
    Posts
    560
    Oh man. Talk about boring. Some people drone on and on and on not knowing when to stop. It's like they have no common decency for the well-being of the listeners. They think they're not wasting your time when they talk forever, but really they are, because they just never stop. People like that are really boring. Talking forver and ever, just saying the same thing over and over, maybe switching a word or two to make it seem different. But they're just repeating themselves. Being redundant. When I hear a person like that talk, I want to just leave, but it's like I can't, they have some sort of mind trick that makes me read until the end. I really hate people like that. They tempt you to listen further and there's nothing really to say. Or maybe there is, but they've already said it ten times. What a waste. I hate people like that. Don't know when to end. Hate 'em.
    SolarFlare

    Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

    cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Maryland - Fear The Turtle!
    Posts
    7,537
    Originally posted by solarflare
    Oh man. Talk about boring. Some people drone on and on and on not knowing when to stop. It's like they have no common decency for the well-being of the listeners. They think they're not wasting your time when they talk forever, but really they are, because they just never stop. People like that are really boring. Talking forver and ever, just saying the same thing over and over, maybe switching a word or two to make it seem different. But they're just repeating themselves. Being redundant. When I hear a person like that talk, I want to just leave, but it's like I can't, they have some sort of mind trick that makes me read until the end. I really hate people like that. They tempt you to listen further and there's nothing really to say. Or maybe there is, but they've already said it ten times. What a waste. I hate people like that. Don't know when to end. Hate 'em.
    zzzzzZZZZ (drool)

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,863
    Originally posted by solarflare
    Oh man. Talk about boring. Some people drone on and on and on not knowing when to stop. It's like they have no common decency for the well-being of the listeners. They think they're not wasting your time when they talk forever, but really they are, because they just never stop. People like that are really boring. Talking forver and ever, just saying the same thing over and over, maybe switching a word or two to make it seem different. But they're just repeating themselves. Being redundant. When I hear a person like that talk, I want to just leave, but it's like I can't, they have some sort of mind trick that makes me read until the end. I really hate people like that. They tempt you to listen further and there's nothing really to say. Or maybe there is, but they've already said it ten times. What a waste. I hate people like that. Don't know when to end. Hate 'em.
    Now you really have me intrigued. I am going to have to go outside and think about this for a while
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

    "i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    860
    Originally posted by galathaea
    NOTHINGNESS NEGATES EXISTENTS INTO EXISTENCE! ITS QUITE A NONVIOLENT PROCESS! FOR DETAILS, SEE SARTRE!
    yes, yes..I see it now. Extremely boring.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

    Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

    Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. -Cicero

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,863
    Originally posted by Tom Frohman


    yes, yes..I see it now. Extremely boring.

    enlightenment. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ Yawn
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

    "i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Maryland - Fear The Turtle!
    Posts
    7,537
    I was slumming thru one of those boards that got added needless to say I got bored and slightly depressed. Maybe I should start a depression thread but that would be boring and depressing or are you really depressed when your bored but if your depressed how could you care if your bored

Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Azure Activities Information Page

Windows Mobile Development Center


Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

This is a CodeGuru survey question.


Featured


HTML5 Development Center