CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 42 of 159 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292142 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Good times.
    An un-boring weekend. Went to Chicago...saw the Blue Man Group...saw the Cirque du Soleil Varekai show...It really doesn't get any better than this....
    Varekai! That's the same one I saw here in Philly! Cool! Did they have the guys flipping around all over the place and stuff?! (I don't think this is an appropriate sub-topic, however, for the Boring Thread)
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    Varekai! That's the same one I saw here in Philly! Cool! Did they have the guys flipping around all over the place and stuff?! (I don't think this is an appropriate sub-topic, however, for the Boring Thread)
    Yes, they had guys flipping off of a swing set all over the place. One of the acrobats came close to cashing in his chips on that one. He landed on the tip of the swing in its up position slipped and fell to the floor. He nearly got creamed by the swing on its return trip. He just managed to jump to the side. Centimeters from oblivion. Pretty spectacular show. It is the fourth Cirque du Soleil show I've seen now. La Nouba in Orlando, Mystere in Las Vegas, a travelling show of Quidam in Michigan and the travelling show of Varekai in Chicago.

In about 3 weeks we are going to Columbus, OH to see the travelling Cirque du Soleil: Drallion show. Fifth show and the 3rd one this year. In order I'd rank them 1. La Nouba, 2. Quidam 3. Varekai and 4. Mystere but all of them were good.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Arguing about who's solution is the best in the Visual C++ forums is like winning in the special olympics...in the end your still retarded.....

Still no cure for cancer....

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    Still no cure for cancer....
    And euthanasia's still illegal! You've gotta have one or the other, come on!
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    And euthanasia's still illegal! You've gotta have one or the other, come on!
    It's only illegal if you get caught

btw...gonna go post that to the tards so they umm get the message...tards...ohh look I can do MFC I don't know anything but I know MFC...ohh look at my retarded _a_s_s_

This country must continue to be continuously peopled by the people.

There is an old Klingon proverb that says if the bird sees the moon on a cloudless night, then it is time for the squirrel to move to a new nest.

Of course it seems to have lost a bit in the translation.

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Today is offical _a_s_sHat day...why you ask? because I've seen more than enough _a_s_sHat questions (and answers) in the past 24 hours....so I declare this day to be _a_s_sHat day...that is all.

Today I walked 6 dogs at the animal shelter. Suzy, a really nice Rottweiler-Shepherd mix. Cassie, an unbelievably cute dachsund-Jack Russel mix. Guthrie, a Red-Bone Coon Hound. He's also a good dog. Libby, a Border Collie-Beagle mix. Pickles, a labrador-whatever mix. Donna, an incredibly good Sheltie mix. (I'm particular to Shelties and Rottweilers myself)

Good dogs.

I walked some red hot dogs into my skillet...yeaaa haw...

Whippeee look at me I'm eLiTe...wOOt...now I can look down at all you

SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Hey where is that swiss guy, that gabe guy? it's independence day are you getting loaded

Swiss independence day???
    How do you name the date that Switzerland became independent ? I thought it was a process that took several hundred years and came in stages as they slowly repelled the Emperor of Austria?

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Swiss independence day???
    How do you name the date that Switzerland became independent ? I thought it was a process that took several hundred years and came in stages as they slowly repelled the Emperor of Austria?
    Everyday is swiss independence day

Page 42 of 159 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292142 ... LastLast