CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 23 of 159 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Mick_2002
    Yes but how many of you have acutally had roasted squirrel on a stick...hmm tasty....just like chicken...and no I'm not kidding
    Strangely enough, I've had squirrel too. Tastes just like rabbit which tastes just like chicken.

To paraphrase Mark Twain you profane animals to call them evil. Only human beings have the capacity to be cruel and evil.
    (See The Mysterious Stranger by Mark Twain.)

Squirrels aren't evil.
    Squirrels are just looking out for number zero. They are also cute and fuzzy. Used to have a pet squirrel. I used to sleep with it I was about 10 years old at the time.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

I don't know Tom, that squirrel in the picture I posted certainly has the sparkle of misery and mayhem in its eye. I am pretty certain that I felt the hand of death on my shoulder when I first lay eyes on that wicked grin. Could it be an incarnation of the Dark One himself?

Mick. Menudo is supposed to be a cure for hangovers. Personally the only thing I ever found that really works is the hair of the dog.
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Originally posted by souldog
    Mick. Menudo is supposed to be a cure for hangovers. Personally the only thing I ever found that really works is the hair of the dog.
    Nope nope nada...there are two things I can think of off the top of my head that cure hangovers...

1. Hydration...before going to bed assuming your not just passing out, drink mass amounts of water...be sure to wear a depends or have some sorta plastic beneath you...but it works trust me..

2. Practice....

Last night I replaced my screen with super heavy duty claw resistant screen material. Bring on the squirrels.

Next on the agenda, enjoy a bowl of Malt-O-meal and watch the grass grow.

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Last night I replaced my screen with super heavy duty claw resistant screen material. Bring on the squirrels.

Next on the agenda, enjoy a bowl of Malt-O-meal and watch the grass grow.
    I would just attached some voltage to it via a power cord...well after I got done smell burnt squirrel fur...invite my friends over and snickered....with friends like me, who needs...well friends

I would just attached some voltage to it via a power cord...well after I got done smell burnt squirrel fur...invite my friends over and snickered....with friends like me, who needs...well friends
    Yes, Yes, a brilliant idea! Attach a power cord to a polymer composite screen! Just what would I say to the management to explain the fire.

With friends like you who needs enemas!

Yes, Yes, a brilliant idea! Attach a power cord to a polymer composite screen! Just what would I say to the management to explain the fire.

With friends like you who needs enemas!
    Those with not enough fiber in thier diet

Ah yes, a nice relaxing lunch hour sitting out on the deck with Scarface the squirrel and Atilla the chipmunk.

Ah yes, a nice relaxing lunch hour sitting out on the deck with Scarface the squirrel and Atilla the chipmunk.
    Better than that cat from _h_e_l_l and well...I love a good *****...he's just well so...well the under the darn foot, the jumping on the window sile..guess it's my fault, shouldn't have feed him the spare tuna from the fallout shelter....lock and load

So guys, let's not stray from the main point here. Did you know that nothing particularly historic happened on this day?
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    So guys, let's not stray from the main point here. Did you know that nothing particularly historic happened on this day?
    I so beg to differ....

May 30 1431
    Joan of Arc is burned at the stake in Rouen, France for relapsing into heresy. After having signed a confession a week earlier, Joan appeared in court wearing difformitate habitus -- odious apparel -- or, more precisely, men's clothing

I so beg to differ....

May 30 1431
    Joan of Arc is burned at the stake in Rouen, France for relapsing into heresy. After having signed a confession a week earlier, Joan appeared in court wearing difformitate habitus -- odious apparel -- or, more precisely, men's clothing
    I didn't expect the Spanish Inquistion.......

I didn't expect the Spanish Inquistion.......
    Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!

I've been expecting them for a long time, but they never seem to show up
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

ahhh my corn hole...time for metamucil

Page 23 of 159 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast