CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 22 of 159 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272122 ... LastLast
    I'd like to share something to this ohh so boring thread...this is a picture of my cat...well not my cat, since he was katnapped by my ex-fiancee some time ago....she sends regular updates on his health, as required by those geneva conventions she signed before we exchanged bodily fluids..they are all after them...my bodily fluids that is...

fat guy in a little jacket..

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    I'd like to share something to this ohh so boring thread...this is a picture of my cat...well not my cat, since he was katnapped by my ex-fiancee some time ago....she sends regular updates on his health, as required by those geneva conventions she signed before we exchanged bodily fluids..they are all after them...my bodily fluids that is...
    Whoa there, Mick!!!! Whoa!

How 'bout just "look, a cat"?
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    Whoa there, Mick!!!! Whoa!

How 'bout just "look, a cat"?
    ohh come on now..that would be boring...

Tonights classic is the Hudsucker Proxy on bravo...I give it two thumbs up....these go to eleven...

So yesterday the squirrel in my Avatar (Lucy) was hanging around on my deck for hours demanding more walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts etc. After several hours I started to ignore her. I closed the screen and went into the other room.

As usual she jumps up on the screen and starts shaking it until I bring out some more nuts. But no I was ignoring her. The sound was getting louder and louder. Finally, I cave in and go into the living room to see the gaping hole she had just ripped in the screen. She was in the process of making it bigger.

Sigh. Now I have to go get some super heavy duty claw resistant screening. The kind people get to stop their cats from destroying the screens.

It doesn't get any better than this.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    So yesterday the squirrel in my Avatar (Lucy) was hanging around on my deck for hours demanding more walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts etc. After several hours I started to ignore her. I closed the screen and went into the other room.

As usual she jumps up on the screen and starts shaking it until I bring out some more nuts. But no I was ignoring her. The sound was getting louder and louder. Finally, I cave in and go into the living room to see the gaping hole she had just ripped in the screen. She was in the process of making it bigger.

Sigh. Now I have to go get some super heavy duty claw resistant screening. The kind people get to stop their cats from destroying the screens.

There are people who say cloning is a good idea ... why????
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

what can i tell you, my brother, my killer, what can I possibly say?

Why am I here? I've been staring at this #&@%ing screen now for longer than I can remember. My eyes are red and sore from lack of blinking. The class I've been working on in the background has progressed 2 lines in the past half hour, and I don't think I can squeeze anything else out of my brain. I'm so stimulant tolerant that nothing will keep me awake any longer. So why did I stop by codeguru and spend time writing this post? Its like I can't let go, no matter how much the voice in my head tells me I should. Not only is this boring, but it borders on pathetic...
    */*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

"It's hard to believe in something you don't understand." -- the sidhi X-files episode

galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

Originally posted by Tom Frohman

I once had a squirrel come down the chimmney in my house...it's a good thing it wasn't after closing time, otherwise I might have done my great white hunter impersonation....it was kinda funny though, three people running screaming around the house trying to get one little ball of fur out the front door...squirrels are evil..

Originally posted by Mick_2003
    ...squirrels are evil..
    Yes they are!
    */*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

"It's hard to believe in something you don't understand." -- the sidhi X-files episode

galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

EVIL
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Yes but how many of you have acutally had roasted squirrel on a stick...hmm tasty....just like chicken...and no I'm not kidding

Never eatin me any possum, squirrel or bull _testicles.

But I have had tongue tacos, stomach soup and chicken necks.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Originally posted by souldog
    What is that, a beaker of hydrochloric acid?
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Menudo. I wouldn't recommend it.

Originally posted by souldog
    Never eatin me any possum, squirrel or bull _testicles.

hmm no possum or any sort of _testicles have touched my lips...no tongue tacos, stomach soup (but that does sound interesting)...but I have had chicken necks...generally you keep em in your freezer for when you go crabbing...but then _some_ people think raw oysters are disgusting...

Page 22 of 159 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272122 ... LastLast