CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 126 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2374

Re: The Boring Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon
    every f###### picture of the main players here.
    Xeon - you know the rules here. One more profane type comment and your ID will be banned. We have younger readers here who don't need to be guessing at what you mean by the above.

And yes, with you I'm as serious as ever.

Brad
    -----------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones,
    Yowza Publishing
    LotsOfSoftware, LLC

-----------------------------------------------

We all know what happends to umm......CodeGuru In-Charges who don't perform their jobs well.
    Trying to do your own OS? Are you nuts???!!!
    But Andreas couldn't rise so fast, right? When Daddy Xeon was around, he was just a little boy trying to touch his dad's shotgun.
    He's gone already, right?
    Are you.....the Lord? CEO of CodeGuru? CEO of Internet.com?
    There, you can see almost every f###### picture of the main players here.
    I can call all these new CodeGuru recruits noobs and such, and no one dares to talk back.
    Listen Xeon, I don't know what kind of big shot you were here before joining the army, but your present agressive and disrepectful attitude won't do you too much good. I know that being in your early twenties you have a lot of energy in you and like to believe that the entire world is at your feet (which isn't trust me), but you should learn to respect the others, stop calling names and other stuff. I most dislike all the posts I've seen in the last days from you and hope you will turn to better manners.

Aspiring to learn and real humble
    and not like you, proud and agressive...
    Last edited by cilu; June 28th, 2005 at 12:28 PM.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Marius is showing him the way...

You know what? Mick is the same (trust me after several discussion with him over Yahoo...), but the only major difference is, that Mickey can turn that off if he wants. Anyway... I like Mick
    Last edited by NoHero; June 28th, 2005 at 10:10 AM.
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

From Tom:

Stop pharting, Tom! I know there's no girls here, but still....
    My dream girl programmer, everyone girl I meet are not very good in computer, in best case they found mouse from the first time
    God could improve essentially a
    human nature, but he
    was too anxious with compatibility
    with the monkey.
    (Eugeny Goldberg)

Quote Originally Posted by NoHero
    And you will never get out of the newbie state. Because there is always someone who is far better than you, and for this guy you will always remain a noob. The only thing is that there are some under you, who you can call noob.

My Regards
    I got your point ..

I used to hang around with my senior back in my school life...and I take an advantage on that to do something that junior simply can't do....but then I still befriend with my level and my juniors..(and I like the bridge between them)..and I know their egos(both seniors and juniors)..if we can ccontrol their egos, then we can befriend anyone...and I think I sound like a mad phychiatrist..

/For me it's a usual things to have some egos(or rather pride)..but we also must respect other's egos as well...

//We don't want young person to use profanities...but how much of them didn't use it when they become adults..ZERO.. ..even though we use many cencorship ..

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Xeon is offline Want me to ban you?! Power Poster

Smile Re: The Boring Thread

From Brad:
    And yes, with you I'm as serious as ever.
    Sigh.....maybe I shouldn't come back. See? Now you seem like a busier man than ever before. Relax, Brad! Show some trust in me. I promise I will say no more vulgar words again.

From Cilu:
    Listen Xeon, I don't know what kind of big shot you were here before joining the army, but your present agressive and disrepectful attitude won't do you too much good.
    Sorry. I was like that before I joined the army. Now that I'm out, I'm still the same. Cannons and rifles can never change my personality. Now son...always remember : whatever you do, u must be your own personality. No one can make it for you. Even you can't craft it yourself. It's natural and comes from within the soul.

I know that being in your early twenties you have a lot of energy in you and like to believe that the entire world is at your feet (which isn't trust me)
    Apparently, you think I'm trying to behave like Paris Hilton?.....
    YOU'RE WRONG!

but you should learn to respect the others, stop calling names and other stuff. I most dislike all the posts I've seen in the last days from you and hope you will turn to better manners.
    The sad thing is.....you dunno me long enough, Cilu! Sigh. I understand and I'll forgive.
    If your mom is down with a fever etc. or your maid is away on vacation and no one does the housework etc., you just need to tell me and I'll do it together with you.
    If your boss sacks you and such, I'll be more than happy to spend some time helping you look for a new job.
    If you puppy is being kicked by nasty little kids on the streets, I will lower myself and bent over to cover and shield the puppy. The kids can throw stones and hit me with sticks for all I care.

Now, should I engrave the words "The speech is hard, the heart is warm?" onto your butt? Or chest?

From NoHero:
    You know what? Mick is the same (trust me after several discussion with him over Yahoo...)
    Seriously, where's MiCk? Also, have you ever noticed that whenever MiCk posts in CodeGuru, he's like always using weird words and hard-to-comprehend speech?

but the only major difference is, that Mickey can turn that off if he wants.
    He has soften down a bit, it seems. Back in those days, he would threaten to blow your head off with a shotgun, I assure you.
    Once, he said something like "I hope the kid(Xeon) realize that I'm not cleaning my shotgun for nothing".

Anyway... I like Mick
    But he already has a teenage daughter and I think he prefers girls to guys.

From Skoons:
    My dream girl programmer, everyone girl I meet are not very good in computer, in best case they found mouse from the first time
    That's good. I'm kinda tired of girls who're good at PCs. Sigh.

Nice day, all.
    Xeon.
    "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Sorry. I was like that before I joined the army. Now that I'm out, I'm still the same. Cannons and rifles can never change my personality. Now son...always remember : whatever you do, u must be your own personality. No one can make it for you. Even you can't craft it yourself. It's natural and comes from within the soul.
    I still believe that there is a softy somewhere in you

Seriously, where's MiCk? Also, have you ever noticed that whenever MiCk posts in CodeGuru, he's like always using weird words and hard-to-comprehend speech?
    Well... it seems that he doesn't like the ads too much. But you can reach him over Yahoo - like I do.

He has soften down a bit, it seems. Back in those days, he would threaten to blow your head off with a shotgun, I assure you.
    Once, he said something like "I hope the kid(Xeon) realize that I'm not cleaning my shotgun for nothing".
    Mick is a nice guy... And **** he is funny

But he already has a teenage daughter and I think he prefers girls to guys.
    ... BOOH

And heck he is off writing a Micktionary so we all can understand him
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

The problem is that when you don't fit to a group, the group disposes you. So watch out. If you continue to show disrespect and mock people, the group may suddenly realize you're disposable and down you go. Having a personality of your own it's really good, but when this manifests by laughing of people, treat with disrespect and act like you are the center of universe its a clear sign of a rotted personality. We all make jokes and sometimes laught of each other and that's natural between friends, but from this to the way you treat people is a long distance. You have to understand that to be respected you first have to show respect. Respect can't be bought or imposed by force. You must earn it. So earn yours.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

From Skoons:

That's good. I'm kinda tired of girls who're good at PCs. Sigh.
    I never saw girl who was good at PC, everyone I know just can find mouse in best case
    God could improve essentially a
    human nature, but he
    was too anxious with compatibility
    with the monkey.
    (Eugeny Goldberg)

Smile Re: The Boring Thread

From NoHero:
    I still believe that there is a softy somewhere in you
    Whadda' hero you're, NoHero! U really should change your ID to GotHero or ASSERT(HERO).
    The post count + reputation will be all gone, but I think Brad can do something.

From Cilu:
    The problem is that when you don't fit to a group, the group disposes you. So watch out. If you continue to show disrespect and mock people, the group may suddenly realize you're disposable and down you go. Having a personality of your own it's really good, but when this manifests by laughing of people, treat with disrespect and act like you are the center of universe its a clear sign of a rotted personality. We all make jokes and sometimes laught of each other and that's natural between friends, but from this to the way you treat people is a long distance. You have to understand that to be respected you first have to show respect. Respect can't be bought or imposed by force. You must earn it. So earn yours.
    My Lord. I need to join MiCk in his ogling of the bunny girls at some strip clubs already.

Good day,
    Xeon.

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

From NoHero:

Whadda' hero you're, NoHero! U really should change your ID to GotHero or ASSERT(HERO).
    The post count + reputation will be all gone, but I think Brad can do something.

From Cilu:

My Lord. I need to join MiCk in his ogling of the bunny girls at some strip clubs already.

Good day,
    Xeon.
    yup...that why he needs No Hero...he's already a hero..

//and you still have respect I guess when there are always sign "Good day", "Nice day", etc at the end of your post... so..keep swearing..

...???...

From mrRee:
    //and you still have respect I guess when there are always sign "Good day", "Nice day", etc at the end of your post... so..keep swearing.
    Now, Ree pal.....you're starting to realize that I'm such a nice guy after all. I'm so touched I'm gonna cry<snip>. Oooo......

Anyway, that's my style, I guess. Have always been using such "sign-off" words since the dawn of time......unless....I'm engaged in a war with folks like Simon666 etc.

If only I can swear...how great it's gonna be. I do wish someone would take over Brad soon. Maybe MiCk? I would vote for him!!!

Good day,
    Xeon.
    Last edited by Brad Jones; June 30th, 2005 at 09:14 AM. Reason: unnecessary comment removed

From mrRee:

Now, Ree pal.....you're starting to realize that I'm such a nice guy after all. I'm so touched I'm gonna cry<snip>. Oooo......

Anyway, that's my style, I guess. Have always been using such "sign-off" words since the dawn of time......unless....I'm engaged in a war with folks like Simon666 etc.

If only I can swear...how great it's gonna be. I do wish someone would take over Brad soon. Maybe MiCk? I would vote for him!!!

Good day,
    Xeon.
    no..you can't swear...stop your dream!!! ..but vote?..hmm..there's no such thing either!!!.. ...

//keep dreaming...and so do I.. ...or maybe there's gonna be thread for above 18 only

...???...

I've just made the 4444th countable post, and since 44 is my favorite number I've took a screenshot to have it for posterity...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    I've just made the 4444th countable post, and since 44 is my favorite number I've took a screenshot to have it for posterity...
    good for you...but 4 is a bad number for chinese(it's sound like 'dead')......

//but you're not chinese ..why bother..anyway keep counting

...???...

Page 126 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136 ... LastLast