CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 62 of 159 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112 ... LastLast
    I walked the dog 4 miles yesterday. It was about 3.5 miles before she started to calm down. When I got her I thought she would be a calm, mellow dog but, No, she was only mellow because she was sick in the kennel. Now that she is well again, I find I have a really high energy dog. A really nice sweet dog but hyper.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

I spilled coffee all over my shirt today.

I was going to check the time on my watch and I was holding the cup. The truly stupid part is that I don't wear watches, it was just going to be part of a pantomime to make fun of sombody else, and the reference to looking at my watch would have been really funny. Turns out it wasn't nearly as funny as everyone else thought. Now I have to wash the shirt after only 4 wearings!

Originally posted by JPicasso_00
    I spilled coffee all over my shirt today.

I was going to check the time on my watch and I was holding the cup. The truly stupid part is that I don't wear watches, it was just going to be part of a pantomime to make fun of sombody else, and the reference to looking at my watch would have been really funny. Turns out it wasn't nearly as funny as everyone else thought. Now I have to wash the shirt after only 4 wearings!
    hmm that is funny, I only wash my shirts every two weeks, maybe that's why everyone calls me stinky???

stinky
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

I moved my car away from the trees...I'm probably gonna lose power, all these people with questions, I'll be so worried, how can I answer their questions???

Originally posted by JPicasso_00
    the reference to looking at my watch would have been really funny. Turns out it wasn't nearly as funny as everyone else thought.
    Maybe in the end it turned out to be really funny, but you didn't notice.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Well the power is out, and if you walk outside, you can hear the happy buzzing sound of generators guzzling gasoline...including mine Trees are down, and I don't think I ever want to see 160 mph winds, because 50 mph winds, were bad enough....fells point is flooded so is the city dock in annapolis...

/feeling bad for those people that don't have generators, can you say food spoilage....

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    Well the power is out, and if you walk outside, you can hear the happy buzzing sound of generators guzzling gasoline...including mine Trees are down, and I don't think I ever want to see 160 mph winds, because 50 mph winds, were bad enough....fells point is flooded so is the city dock in annapolis...
    I sure was lucky. It was a tropical storm before it really menaced PA. NO power loss, even though my area is prone to it. NO telephone service loss. NO internet access loss. LOTS of sticks and stones, and thats about it.
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    I sure was lucky. It was a tropical storm before it really menaced PA. NO power loss, even though my area is prone to it. NO telephone service loss. NO internet access loss. LOTS of sticks and stones, and thats about it.
    heh heh, my ex-wife is in power outage (with no generator)...this from my little 13 year old....can you say revenge ok that's bad for me, told the spawn to go get some dry ice....

Originally posted by solarflare
    Sorry I forgot to add one thing: NO Phillies loss .
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

the day...in pictures...courtesty baltimore sun/ap

http://www.sunspot.net/news/weather/...home-headlines

glad I don't own a rowhouse in baltiy or annapoli

Mick2002, Where is Kaboom?

Originally posted by hometown
    Mick2002, Where is Kaboom?
    in my pants....tee hee