CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 12 of 159 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Smile

..........I don't remember what happened to the lady, though, but I expect that she didn't travel anywhere for a while, and after that only by bus and train
    Well if she was really slightly drunk, I think she could still drive home, to meet her husband ...
    But how about those cops ?

Originally posted by Wfranc

Well if she was really slightly drunk, I think she could still drive home, to meet her husband ...
    But how about those cops ?
    Drive home? Drive? No, she certainly got a lift to the nearest police station, on the back seat of the police car.

She was not slight drunk -- she had 0.65%!!! Most people would be dead from less than that. Most people hardly can walk or talk with 0.2% and they look very drunk.

Here in Switzerland, driving with more than 0.08% is against the law. I'm not sure, but in France, the limit may even be 0.05%.

And the cops? They saw themselves on TV
    Gabriel, CodeGuru moderator

Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters
    - Metallica

Learn about the advantages of std::vector.

Oh, the dog comes barking again, I couldnot hear what is on the telefone. But your news is fun since you use so many smilies on your post and I really hope it was true 'cos I thnk you kind of intend to talk about some one here.
    Mick, I am going to leave now, when you got back, give comment later well talk .... Apoem.... for M-I-C-K
    [Edit] Wfranc thought Wfranc's poem would just make Mick upset... So Wfranc deleted it . Before Mick, Wfranc will never show off wfranc 's teeth again Okay...This is much better huh ....
    Wfranc gota go buy another wireless LAN card as the one Wfranc s using now really s.../ not good....
    Last edited by Wfranc; April 10th, 2003 at 03:38 AM.

In Spain the limit is: 0.5 g/l (in blood)
    I am Miss Maiden... Miss Iron Maiden :-D

Talking My Soul...

Wake Up
    [i]Sorry, My soul..., I just thought you were falling asleep on your keyboard again...

Here I am trying to get some much needed rest and you have to go screeming in my ear. geeeeezzz
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Unhappy Souldog

Originally posted by souldog
    Here I am trying to get some much needed rest and you have to go screeming in my ear. geeeeezzz
    Dont get angry,,
    Now, I can smile again...

Originally posted by Wfranc
    Oh, the dog comes barking again, I couldnot hear what is on the telefone. But your news is fun since you use so many smilies on your post and I really hope it was true 'cos I thnk you kind of intend to talk about some one here.
    Huh? What?
    Gabriel, CodeGuru moderator

Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters
    - Metallica

Learn about the advantages of std::vector.

Originally posted by Gabriel Fleseriu
    Huh? What?
    Just because yesterday, I promised a friend of mine that I willnever let the dog go barking around his house....
    I am sorry, please donot get me wrong...

At home, I have this old Macintosh G3 (her name is Electra). The monitor I bought with it has always given me problems, but over the past year it has been quite consistent in its behavior. The first time its turned on in the day, it will run for maybe 2 hours or so. Then, due to heating I suspect, it makes this loud "BOINN" sound and flickers of, then kinda clicks away (maybe one click a second) flashing the screen on and off in unison. So I have to turn it off for a while. But if I don't let it rest for long enough, I can only eek out maybe 30min or so the next time (and sometimes I just type blind to finish up whatever I'm doing).

I don't know enough about monitors to be able to work on it (and I'd hate to drin the capacitor through me), so I just live with it, hoping it doesn't explode or catch fire. It seems something magnetic (due to the fluctuations or blinking) and also heat related, so I would guess a shorted inductor or something, but...

It would be more boring if it wasn't for that urgency I feel to get my post done before isdftslgofd
    */*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

"It's hard to believe in something you don't understand." -- the sidhi X-files episode

galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

I'm bored because tomorrow I have holidays (a week), and today I don't want to work

Originally posted by irona20
    I'm bored because tomorrow I have holidays (a week), and today I don't want to work
    Tomorrow??? one week???

Is there any free work place in your company?

Originally posted by Doctor Luz

Tomorrow??? one week???

Is there any free work place in your company?
    Doctor!! The next week is Holy Week!!, so really I only need 3 free days

So close,

and yet so far.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Delete

Page 12 of 159 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast