CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Simon666
    Seems empty in here. I'm reading echoes.
    I don't think that's why it seems empty in here
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare

I don't think that's why it seems empty in here
    Solar, Simon! Thinking is not allowed here.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

That's why I said I don't think.
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Solar, Simon! Thinking is not allowed here.
    I think I never even said "I think" in here. Oh wait, I just did twice.
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

punctuation and capital letters are too exciting for the boring thread if you want it to be boring you must drop these and then it will seem like you are droning on and on with no inflection in your typing voice dont you agree
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

punctuation and capital letters are too exciting for the boring thread if you want it to be boring you must drop these and then it will seem like you are droning on and on with no inflection in your typing voice dont you agree
    That was boring.

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

maybe all capitols and exclamation points would be better. Overly exuberant people are pretty darn boring.
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

NOTHINGNESS NEGATES EXISTENTS INTO EXISTENCE! ITS QUITE A NONVIOLENT PROCESS! FOR DETAILS, SEE SARTRE!
    */*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

"It's hard to believe in something you don't understand." -- the sidhi X-files episode

galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

I HAVE A BURNING NEED TO SEE MY EYES! CAN WE FOREVER ONLY PEER INTO A REFLECTION OF OR SOULS!

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Oh man. Talk about boring. Some people drone on and on and on not knowing when to stop. It's like they have no common decency for the well-being of the listeners. They think they're not wasting your time when they talk forever, but really they are, because they just never stop. People like that are really boring. Talking forver and ever, just saying the same thing over and over, maybe switching a word or two to make it seem different. But they're just repeating themselves. Being redundant. When I hear a person like that talk, I want to just leave, but it's like I can't, they have some sort of mind trick that makes me read until the end. I really hate people like that. They tempt you to listen further and there's nothing really to say. Or maybe there is, but they've already said it ten times. What a waste. I hate people like that. Don't know when to end. Hate 'em.
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Oh man. Talk about boring. Some people drone on and on and on not knowing when to stop. It's like they have no common decency for the well-being of the listeners. They think they're not wasting your time when they talk forever, but really they are, because they just never stop. People like that are really boring. Talking forver and ever, just saying the same thing over and over, maybe switching a word or two to make it seem different. But they're just repeating themselves. Being redundant. When I hear a person like that talk, I want to just leave, but it's like I can't, they have some sort of mind trick that makes me read until the end. I really hate people like that. They tempt you to listen further and there's nothing really to say. Or maybe there is, but they've already said it ten times. What a waste. I hate people like that. Don't know when to end. Hate 'em.
    zzzzzZZZZ (drool)

Now you really have me intrigued. I am going to have to go outside and think about this for a while

Originally posted by galathaea
    NOTHINGNESS NEGATES EXISTENTS INTO EXISTENCE! ITS QUITE A NONVIOLENT PROCESS! FOR DETAILS, SEE SARTRE!
    yes, yes..I see it now. Extremely boring.

Originally posted by Tom Frohman

yes, yes..I see it now. Extremely boring.

enlightenment. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ Yawn

I was slumming thru one of those boards that got added needless to say I got bored and slightly depressed. Maybe I should start a depression thread but that would be boring and depressing or are you really depressed when your bored but if your depressed how could you care if your bored

Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast