CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 106 of 159 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2374
    Just doing my part for the NWO.

/Adjusts tin-foil hat...

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    We squirrels will ultimately rule the world.
    You'll first have to get through the feline tribe...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Here are the rules, you must obey them or the gender bender will get you.

And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

Speaking of tin-foil...happy b-day to nikola tesla...who told the establishment to go f themselves...and spawned many yuk yuks from those that wrap themselves in reynolds...

Originally posted by Mick
    Speaking of tin-foil...happy b-day to nikola tesla...who told the establishment to go f themselves...and spawned many yuk yuks from those that wrap themselves in reynolds...

I take that you wrote an app that reminds you all of those important dates or something.

And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

Originally posted by YourSurrogateGod
    I take that you wrote an app that reminds you all of those important dates or something.
    pimpf....no....I cannot keep dates/times straight to save me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    pimpf....no....I cannot keep dates/times straight to save me...
    Then how do you do it? Don't tell me you trained your cat to count days and years for you?

Quote Originally Posted by YourSurrogateGod
    Then how do you do it? Don't tell me you trained your cat to count days and years for you?
    err umm websites that have 'today in history'...

Then how do you remember all of those birthdays? I didn't know that they were part of world history .

Either that, or you dutifully check every day the part below which highlights everyone's birthday, at which point I'd like to commend you on your discipline of going down there and checking who was born on which day soldier.

[rant]
    Personally if I cared enough or had to remember ALOT of birthdays, I'd make a small program that start when my OS starts and run in the background and have it popup and show a small list of all the people that I should scream "Happy Birthday!!!" to. But the key word here is "if" .
    [/rant]

Personally I'm surprised that Tom Frohman hasn't responded to the picture of the cat that is chewing the squirrel's head off. Oh well, I could care less at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by YourSurrogateGod
    Then how do you remember all of those birthdays? I didn't know that they were part of world history .

Either that, or you dutifully check every day the part below which highlights everyone's birthday, at which point I'd like to commend you on your discipline of going down there and checking who was born on which day soldier.

[rant]
    Personally if I cared enough or had to remember ALOT of birthdays, I'd make a small program that start when my OS starts and run in the background and have it popup and show a small list of all the people that I should scream "Happy Birthday!!!" to. But the key word here is "if" .
    [/rant]
    ohh those dates it is because the darn forums always want to run back home when you mark all forums read so usually I'll peek at the birthday list at least once...but I've been b-b-b-b-b-b-usy lately which is about to get even worse so I have not been a good birthday greeting boy as of late. So if I have/will miss someone it is not cause I don't love you

Le sigh.

I didn't put out any nuts for the squirrels yesterday afternoon.
    Later I walked into the living room from the office and found an angry squirrel destroying the screen door onto the balcony. Third time.
    He|| hath no fury like a hungry squirrel.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Does anyone know the difference between a crocodile?
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Yes, One leg is longer than the other.

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

No, but he's more green than long.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

I think you failed to consider that crowbars don't grow in tibet. Otherwise, I think you would agree with me. After all, I still think Dolphins are intelligent. Uncle Zork exploding in the swimming pool was just an unfortunate accident.

Page 106 of 159 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156 ... LastLast