CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 85 of 159 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2374
    Originally posted by dimm_coder
    Ohhh these girlss... Seems I'd better go to a monastery... uhhh...
    put the prOn down dimm

Originally posted by Mick
    put the prOn down dimm
    no, dirty boy... keep your hands up while watching ... errrr... I've meant merely relation questions... but seems that my mind is unstable.. that's the reason
    "UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity!"

no, dirty boy... keep your hands up while watching ... errrr... I've meant merely relation questions... but seems that my mind is unstable.. that's the reason
    nothing wrong with having a unstable mind

I am sure THAT has already been read. I hope that will always stay in your mind !!!

nothing wrong with having a unstable mind
    sometimes, that can cause some troubles for people near you, but I donot want to cause pain for somebody... on the other hand U cannot go ahead if U're afraid to change something... humm but I'm young yet and maybe I shouldn't put so many troubles into my head

sometimes, that can cause some troubles for people near you, but I donot want to cause pain for somebody... on the other hand U cannot go ahead if U're afraid to change something... humm but I'm young yet and maybe I shouldn't put so many troubles into my head
    if I had a nickel for every crazy thing I've done...why then, I'd have some serious pocket change...

May I have a say to dimm-coder ?
    If you could already think so, you can stop talking to him... Let him alone talking in this Boring thread, sometimes posting some links and then expessing his feelings...,
    You can only come, watch, and let him move on his own...
    You will know what things are like then...True !

if I had a nickel for every crazy thing I've done...why then, I'd have some serious pocket change...
    The US monetary hasn't so many nickels

U're right, it's better to try to feel something new and make a look to see what is placed beyond the horizon rather than merely waiting gifts from the heaven... humm... nevertheless I like gifts

If you couldnt do that, I raise both of my hands up and 100% support you till the end. Trust me !!!
    I always want to make things simpler like dimmer and be as straightforward as possible, You can count on me about that.
    The Japanese dont have such characters as saying thing clearly like: Yes or No because they like to say Maybe instead, but my parents are still American, I d like to say YES or NO sometimes especially before those whose nationality is American...

Originally posted by Homestead

I always want to make things simpler like dimmer and be as straightforward as possible, You can count on me about that.
    err straightforward??? sometimes just trying to figure out what your saying homey is a riddle in itself.

Dimmer !
    I mean I support you to win the game !
    Do you trust me ???

Originally posted by Homestead
    The Japanese dont have such characters as saying thing clearly like: Yes or No because they like to say Maybe instead
    Well... Sometimes I say "Maybe" too... ohh even often enough... so does it means I'm Japanese?
    Last edited by dimm_coder; January 10th, 2004 at 10:07 AM.

err straightforward??? sometimes just trying to figure out what your saying homey is a riddle in itself.
    Dimmer !
    I mean I support you to win the game !
    Do you trust me ???
    So, do U mean, hometown, that U support me to solve the riddle pointed out by Mick?

Well... Sometimes I says "Maybe" too... ohh even often enough... so does it means I'm Japanese?
    in other news, our japanese overlords are arriving in Iraq...I wonder what kinda kewl robots they are bringing to the fight...

The riddle no one can ever solve.
    You dont even have time or chance to solve it...
    Try to teach her to know all the best and the most beautiful things you know about this world, and remember to teach her about the prides of being blessed to live in the US and how to protect it. I am serious.
    I just hope she will never learn any bad behaviors from her father !!!

Page 85 of 159 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895135 ... LastLast