CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 10 of 159 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by souldog
    I am working on this whole thing kind of alone and sometimes just need to ask somebody "Hey, am I crazy"
    Yes....

OK, now it is official. That's a load of my back.
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Originally posted by souldog
    OK, now it is official. That's a load of my back.
    It's an exclusive club though, you have to apply for membership. But I'll let you be my caddie for now.

In other news...Its raining, my phone goes out when it rains. I always say to myself, I should call the phone company when this happens. But it's hasn't been a problem until now, it didn't rain before...now it rains all the time. I like the rain, I like the little worms that come out in the rain, reminds me of the worms in my brain...squiggley

Talking Mick

I dont like worms but I like it when I know you like the rain. I think you should call the fone company now since it is not easy to know when and if there is a problem with your fone.

For Mick's heart I smile

Re: Mick

Originally posted by Wfranc
    I dont like worms but I like it when I know you like the rain. I think you should call the fone company now since it is not easy to know when and if there is a problem with your fone.

For Mick's heart I smile
    Ahh don't really care that much about it. People are so hung up on phones. I spent three years without a phone and liked it very much. Course people I work with don't understand that, they live their lives thru phones. Next week I hope to get carpet in my cave...

Re: Re: Mick

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    Ahh don't really care that much about it. People are so hung up on phones. I spent three years without a phone and liked it very much. Course people I work with don't understand that, they live their lives thru phones. Next week I hope to get carpet in my cave...
    Oh well, now I know that three years is not a single solitary word for Mick...

Re: Re: Re: Mick

Oh well, now I know that three years is not a single solitary word for Mick...
    So I'm not a single solitary word...what am I then

There are lots and lots of wormys out WFranc...Should I go fishing today with all the little wormys...

Cool

Okay, go out there and tryto choose some that fit your hook...Let me know if everything goes fine.

They call me Ishmael........

Yes, yes that is extremely boring.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Unhappy Mick.....

Mick, why dont we just be like all the time, why do we have to be so cold, that really sad.

Re: Mick.....

Mick, why dont we just be like all the time, why do we have to be so cold, that really sad.
    I'll answer that. Life would be boring (...wait a minute) if everything were the same all the time.

Change is good.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Boring...

My little herd is out in the yard eating again....it would be nice if they brought more of their friends so I'd never have to mow...one of the little dudes is the look out, just standing there..looking out...it's been 5 minutes and she hasn't blinked an eye...now that's talent.

Well, technically you could make "Chicken Chop" out of smilies... if you made it into one picture... I've pm'ed Xeon detailing the process.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Page 10 of 159 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast