The Boring Thread - Page 111
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 111 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2341

Thread: The Boring Thread

  1. #1651
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Maryland - Fear The Turtle!
    Posts
    7,537
    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Now I know at whom George was thinking when we wrote the script... Can't wait to see the third episode. Several days ago the title was made public: "The Revenge of the Sith". I don't really like the title. I was hoping for something bigger, greater...
    Uhh george should have stopped at episode IV...and let spielberg take over

  2. #1652
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    14,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Uhh george should have stopped at episode IV...and let spielberg take over
    Spilberg is my favorite movie director but I'm not sure that whould have been a better move. I'm like both series very much. I find it a genius work what Lucas did when hwe wrote the scripts for the prequel. I'm very curious to see how he complete the circle and unite the first with the last episodes. I like the love story he put into episode 2, which was something that was needed to the series. I was hoping for an episode 3 title like: "The Circle Completes" or "Darkness Falls" or something like that
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

    I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

  3. #1653
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Maryland - Fear The Turtle!
    Posts
    7,537
    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Spilberg is my favorite movie director but I'm not sure that whould have been a better move. I'm like both series very much. I find it a genius work what Lucas did when hwe wrote the scripts for the prequel. I'm very curious to see how he complete the circle and unite the first with the last episodes. I like the love story he put into episode 2, which was something that was needed to the series. I was hoping for an episode 3 title like: "The Circle Completes" or "Darkness Falls" or something like that
    Well I think he did a sucky job...maybe it is because star wars was right in my age frame when I was growing up. I, II are the suXor...

    IV was awesome, V I liked, VI was so so...

  4. #1654
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    14,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Well I think he did a sucky job...maybe it is because star wars was right in my age frame when I was growing up. I, II are the suXor...
    That sound like you're as old as the Hutts... Is it like that? I wasn't even born when Leia and Luke began their adventures agains Darth Vader...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

    I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

  5. #1655
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Maryland - Fear The Turtle!
    Posts
    7,537
    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    That sound like you're as old as the Hutts... Is it like that? I wasn't even born when Leia and Luke began their adventures agains Darth Vader...
    No your not that much younger than me Just it hit in my 'time' much like ET etc...

  6. #1656
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Maryland - Fear The Turtle!
    Posts
    7,537
    Sad...I worked on a big time commerical app using Modula-2 So I come in at #9...

    http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scite...ag_040819.html

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the back seat of New Horizons.
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Sad...I worked on a big time commerical app using Modula-2 So I come in at #9...

    http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scite...ag_040819.html
    Looks like fun Mick.
    Here are the rules, you must obey them or the gender bender will get you.

    And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

  8. #1658
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    14,360

    Re: The Boring Thread

    What are we doing? What are we thinking of? How can we let the boring thread dying?

    The Boring Thread must go on!
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

    I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

  9. #1659
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the back seat of New Horizons.
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: The Boring Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    What are we doing? What are we thinking of? How can we let the boring thread dying?

    The Boring Thread must go on!
    You need a hobby that does not involve this crapy thread.
    Here are the rules, you must obey them or the gender bender will get you.

    And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

  10. #1660
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    14,360

    Re: The Boring Thread

    O merciful Surrogate God, My LORD, righteous are thy ways; help me to find a hobby, for I am weak and thy grace is endless.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

    I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

  11. #1661
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the back seat of New Horizons.
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: The Boring Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    O merciful Surrogate God, My LORD, righteous are thy ways; help me to find a hobby, for I am weak and thy grace is endless.
    Get a girlfriend...
    Here are the rules, you must obey them or the gender bender will get you.

    And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

  12. #1662
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    813

    Re: The Boring Thread

    Nose-Picking is a fantastic hobbie and it costs nothing.
    Microsoft LVP - Least Valuable Professional

    Please rate this post... Pleeeeeeaaassee!!!

  13. #1663
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    14,360

    Re: The Boring Thread

    Since a girlfriend is not a hobby - at least to me - I'll take the nose picking...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

    I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

  14. #1664
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the back seat of New Horizons.
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: The Boring Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Since a girlfriend is not a hobby - at least to me - I'll take the nose picking...
    I think that the above sentence outlines what a screwball you are .
    Here are the rules, you must obey them or the gender bender will get you.

    And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

  15. #1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Maryland - Fear The Turtle!
    Posts
    7,537

    Re: The Boring Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by YourSurrogateGod
    I think that the above sentence outlines what a screwball you are .
    why stop there...find the girlfriend that picks your nose....

Page 111 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows Mobile Development Center


Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

This is a CodeGuru survey question.


Featured


HTML5 Development Center