CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 131 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2374

Re: The Boring Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon
    Please no, I don't wanna get kicked by these "angels"....they're too ugly.
    Can someone please replace them with Nicole Kidman, and
    You did not use the IMG tags in the correct way. Here is a tutorial for you.

Xeon, you are contradicting your signature (I always now more) for the third time in a short period of time. IMO it requires changes...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Xeon is offline Want me to ban you?! Power Poster

From Cilu:
    You did not use the IMG tags in the correct way. Here is a tutorial for you.
    Ummm......Cilu.....next time, please do not air my dirty linen in public. For now, Xeon forgives you and yes. Xeon still loves you.

As for the signature, it's not for knowledge or anything. It's for coolness points. Rythmes and sounds very well when spoken in the right tone, speed and way.

Good day,
    Xeon.
    "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

From Ree:

It's ok. Xeon forgives you, and Xeon still loves you, Ree! In fact, Xeon loves everyone, even those who abuses and terrorises him every minute.
    I do not need love...I need money...so off you go with your love...but if you got a cute sister, then I can love her.. but not you...
    From Ree:

Please no, I don't wanna get kicked by these "angels"....they're too ugly.
    Can someone please replace them with Nicole Kidman, Roselyn Sanchez( http://www.beachviewapartments.com/images/rs8.jpg ) and Lara Flynn Boyle( http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo...ynn_boyle4.jpg )?

Thanks a lot.

Nice day, all.
    Xeon.
    are you still wanna be a stubborn little imp...go to the Charlie's Angle and get you .... kicked...
    Last edited by Brad Jones; July 22nd, 2005 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Modified versions of censored words are not allowed and can result in banning.

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Xeon still loves you.
    I know...

PS: I hope you are familiar with the famous lines from SW: TESB:
    LEIA: I love you.
    HAN: I know!
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Greate when people love each others
    God could improve essentially a
    human nature, but he
    was too anxious with compatibility
    with the monkey.
    (Eugeny Goldberg)

From Ree:
    but if you got a cute sister, then I can love her.. but not you...
    Hey kid! U better shut off your computer now, take a bath and sit down and think carefully of what you're gonna do when you're in jail, k?
    The moment I ask Brad to disclose your IP address....you're worse off than a little dead squirrel.
    HOWEVER.....not all is lost. Three things, Ree. Three things :

1) 25 really cute and pretty girls, all scoring 9 / 10 in the looks department
    2) Lots of chicken chop every day, complete with soup and desserts
    3) A public and sincere apology from you, in the form of a US$25,000 check

I know that's not too much for you, pal. So, when do I receive all these?
    Lemme see......ummmm.....I may not be able to keep this secret if I don't receive these things in time, so u better hurry.

Thank god u're not living in Britain...the crackdown on paedophiles there are even worst.

Who's the man now?
    Xeon!

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

The moment I ask Brad to disclose your IP address....you're worse off than a little dead squirrel.
    What can you do by just getting an IP Address?

From Bijua:
    What can you do by just getting an IP Address?
    A lot! If an organisation really wants to hunt you down, they can get you as long as you've an IP address.
    Once they've your IP address, they'll be able to trace the exact location of your home address by getting an international court warrant to force your ISP to disclose your personal particulars.

If you're using a public computer, no sweat either. They just need to get the physical location/street address where the public computer is residing, like those in Internet cafes etc.
    Usually, when you use Internet cafes, you'll need to write down your core personal particulars, like your IC(citizen identity card number) and name.
    Then, they'll pay that Internet cafe a visit and ask the cafe owner to disclose your name and match it with the exact timing that you posted that post.

In reality, things are a lot more advanced and complicated than this, so you SHOULD worry, especially our dear Mr. Ree. The CodeGuru servers has already recorded that post he made.....so even if he deletes that away, there'll still be records.

Good day,
    Sherlock "Xeon" Holmes,
    The Queen's Personal Investigator.

Hey kid! U better shut off your computer now, take a bath and sit down and think carefully of what you're gonna do when you're in jail, k?
    **looking over my shoulder**Oh, it's you old man..I thought a psycho shouting at me..don't worry, I've got a bunch of friends there..we'll gonna have fun...
    1) 25 really cute and pretty girls, all scoring 9 / 10 in the looks department
    how can an old man like u can pleased 25 hot girls...don't you pitty them?...they need a better future..so, the request is overrulled
    Lots of chicken chop every day, complete with soup and desserts
    all you need is chickens and a knife...u can chop as many chicken as you want...old saying said, u give a fish, that man can eat for one day, you give a fishing rod, he can eat for many days...and for your case, i give you both: chicken and knife..what a lucky man you are..
    A public and sincere apology from you, in the form of a US$25,000 check
    what?..your kid didn't give u even a penny?..I feel so sad for you...because u sometimes addressed me as son/kid, I feel responsible to fulfill your request...but the last time I ask my agent to give a US$10,000 to an old man, he fainted..it gonna tear my heart if anything happens to you...I'm sorry to dissapoint you ...
    Who's the man now?
    Xeon!
    yeah..you're the old man now...I give up...

//one thing old man...do you know how I became mrRee (pronounced as 'mystery')...I'm once known as whaTHell, the demons slayer with agent code 10+...I kill demons and toss them into the eternal flame...and after i killed 100,000 demons in just one ugly fight, my supervisor feared me...then he cast me away.. and people start talking about a mysterious creature dwelling in the shadow of the night slaying all demons that passed before his very eyes ...and you know what, that's not me..bcoz I don't know what the heck I'm talking about...and I think you're too fool to read till this point..

..but one thing for sure...if you call me with half-name that time, you'll gonna use all funny char*&%#^s or you'll get banned..
    "My name is mrRee; I always myteriously mystery.

...???...

Quote Originally Posted by mrRee
    //one thing old man...do you know how I became mrRee (pronounced as 'mystery')...I'm once known as whaTHell, the demons slayer with agent code 10+...I kill demons and toss them into the eternal flame...and after i killed 100,000 demons in just one ugly fight, my supervisor feared me...then he cast me away.. and people start talking about a mysterious creature dwelling in the shadow of the night slaying all demons that passed before his very eyes ...and you know what, that's not me..bcoz I don't know what the heck I'm talking about...and I think you're too fool to read till this point..
    Have you been reading the new harry potter book that came out yesterday?

From Mystery:
    how can an old man like u can pleased 25 hot girls...don't you pitty them?...they need a better future..
    Whata' lame excuse for not giving me the girls! I can please 1 each day, right? Darn it all! Anyway, we should respect girls and not treat them like objects; that's very gross to me.

all you need is chickens and a knife...u can chop as many chicken as you want...old saying said, u give a fish, that man can eat for one day, you give a fishing rod, he can eat for many days...and for your case, i give you both: chicken and knife..what a lucky man you are..
    Idiot! How dare u taunt me like this?
    The exact saying is "Give a man a fish and he'll live for a day; teach him how to
    fish and he'll never go hungry again!"
    However, since you're so brave and dare to jeer at me in this outrageously haughty manner like you've no regard for the gods, I admire your courage and will not tear thou apart for now. there's no brave souls in CodeGuru who dare to challenge me like this, so this is a new novelty.
    On the other hand, I'm very impressed with how you managed to find all these funny photos which relates directly and accurately to what u're saying. Been spending hours to hunt for them, kid? Spend more time with your wife, k?

From Bijua to MrRee:
    Seems that the sad guy has, indeed. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince. Oh my %$@!$ god! A grown-up man like you reading such.....no wonder his speech recently is all about fantasy-related crap and imagined wars etc.

Anyway, I saw this photo in the news today of several middle-aged women dressing up as witches and they really makes me cringe. Imagine : such fully grown-up women carrying such crappy books in their hands and laughing like crazy......and worst still......THEY EVEN HAD A WISHING WAND IN THEIR HANDS???

Oh my %$#$%$ god. Hey MrRee.....forget the 25 hot girls now. U and I are gonna teach them a lesson so that they won't forget that they're real women and not little kids. It really makes me freaked out and cringed to see them behaving like this.

Yes folks, the boring thread is living up to its name.

This is really boring.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

<borrowing your style, so I guess I owe u one>
    From bijuabrahamp:
    Harry Porter?..nah...I can't even stand to read 10 pages from any novels...they make me sleepy..but different with comics, they got pics...I love to draw...but if Harry Porter is adapted into comics, I don't want it either...it's so childish

From Xeon
    ...Anyway, we should respect girls and not treat them like objects; that's very gross to me.
    wow...am I dreaming?..u sound not yourself today..but, if u'd repented, then thou may enter the Kingdom of God and live the everlasting life..God'll forgive u, son...we as man must respect the women as we want them to respect us..and remember, they've been created from Adam's rib, not from skull to worship them, not from feet bone to abase them, but from something near to our heart to be loved ....I got this from a frienf of mine..
    Idiot! How dare u taunt me like this?
    The exact saying is "Give a man a fish and he'll live for a day; teach him how to
    fish and he'll never go hungry again!"
    I think we neef some revolution here; "Give a man a fish and he'll live for a day, teach him how to fish and he'll never go hungry again, teach him how to fish and cook and he'll become a civilized man.."
    Been spending hours to hunt for them, kid? Spend more time with your wife, k?
    actually u missed two things, man:
    a) I just 'googling'(keyword = chicken.jpg, knife.jpg, check.jpg) and found those photos and develop the story from them...BTW, u should focused on red-colored bolded text...u can find what u want there..
    b) I'm a single man..i can spend a whole day with my friends and no one will complaining 'bout that

From Xeon to bijuabrahamp:
    Seems that the sad guy has, indeed. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince. Oh my %$@!$ god! A grown-up man like you reading such.....no wonder his speech recently is all about fantasy-related crap and imagined wars etc.
    twaaaatt...wrong again..feed him to the lions now..actually, I've got all that bcoz I listened to "Slaying the Dreamer - Nightwish" while I posted that one..again, u should focus on certain words and eliminate certain words to get the point...do you want me to highlight the words you need to focus?...
    Oh my %$#$%$ god. Hey MrRee.....forget the 25 hot girls now. U and I are gonna teach them a lesson so that they won't forget that they're real women and not little kids. It really makes me freaked out and cringed to see them behaving like this.
    stop...don't let the lions hurt that man, now he get a right point ..feed them with those witch-wannabe freaks instead..show 'em no pity...
    I also just can't imagine what's in their head..maybe they're the victim of fashion...or they getting old before their time(researched said that, man will acting like kids when they get too old)...or they just a bunch of nerds from the beginning...or they get paid to dress like that, who knows...whichever u prefer, you can labeled them...

and don't forget about other 'substitute'(just like from the Ramones VClip)...Jedi-wannabe(Cilu and his Clone Armies gonna kill me for this) and etc...but the worst of the worst is Elvis-wannabe..I'd saw a flabby old man dressing like Elvis(u can imagine that I guess)...with a bounced belly, his suit can't barely hold his belly and his belly-button come out to say hi to everyone...and he's proud about that..maybe we must take back his human right before this kind of freaks poluted our eyesight...

//strectching a banner read : "STOP THOSE IN FREAK-WANNABE SUITS" and "WHAT WITH ALL THOSE JUNKIES"

From Tom:
    Yes folks, the boring thread is living up to its name.

This is really boring.
    what can I say...I'm really bored right now...with overtime job you know...

...???...

From Ree:
    wow...am I dreaming?..u sound not yourself today..but, if u'd repented, then thou may enter the Kingdom of God and live the everlasting life..
    Are there full-developed women in heaven?
    Or does **** has them instead?

God'll forgive u, son...we as man must respect the women as we want them to respect us..and remember, they've been created from Adam's rib, not from skull to worship them, not from feet bone to abase them, but from something near to our heart to be loved
    That saying is very true and nice....but.....my view is : we gotta enjoy girls as much as we can but we must not abuse them physically. My view is slightly different from your friends. In other words, I believe that you can treat girls however you want them, as long as you don't beat, kill, torture, abuse or harm them.

teach him how to fish and cook and he'll become a civilized man
    Nonsense! A man needs knowledge to be civilized! If all he knows is food, then.....HOW IN THE **** is he different from a barbarian?

I'd saw a flabby old man dressing like Elvis(u can imagine that I guess)...with a bounced belly, his suit can't barely hold his belly and his belly-button come out to say hi to everyone...and he's proud about that..maybe we must take back his human right before this kind of freaks poluted our eyesight...
    At least u had that. I think that in America, you have the chance to see things that folks living in conformist countries like me don't. U think that flabby old man is a freak? I think he's very interesting and funny! Oh my!
    To me, America is one of those countries where anything and everything can happen. U can have a 7-inch mohawk hairstyle going up vertically and no one really bothered much. Here, they stare at you as if you're some alien if you've a hairstyle unlike the rest of the 99.99999999% population.

what can I say...I'm really bored right now...with overtime job you know...
    So son.....how old are you this year and what programming language do u do? Also, I like your wit.
    "MrRee" is actually "Mystery" when pronouced. Nice! Never even thought of that until u said so.

Good day, all.
    Xeon.
    Last edited by Brad Jones; July 22nd, 2005 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Use of censored words.

Are there full-developed women in heaven?
    Or does He|| has them instead?
    well..even if your wonder women live in there, do u think u can have fun with them...it's boiling hot in there...
    That saying is very true and nice....but.....my view is : we gotta enjoy girls as much as we can but we must not abuse them physically. My view is slightly different from your friends. In other words, I believe that you can treat girls however you want them, as long as you don't beat, kill, torture, abuse or harm them.
    he did say to be loved...may be he also mean: to be maked loved ...then are u happy..love and make love not involve in harmful process...typical aren't you?
    Nonsense! A man needs knowledge to be civilized! If all he knows is food, then.....HOW IN THE HE|| is he different from a barbarian?
    think out of that small crappy box, will u?..fishing knowledge=technical knowledge, cooking knowledge=culture knowledge..and don't ask me...I also don't know what I mumbling abouit..but that fish eaten by the man that u teach, taste like rotten fish..and the fish cooked by the man that i teach, taste like overcooked raw fish...that's because I can't cook well...however, at least he know a civilized man must cook their fish before eat them..

the Elvis-wannabe is really makes me want to puke...they think they look cool in that weird suit..what can I say, they ARE the weirdo...the young Elvis-wannabe maybe look alright, but the old flabby weirdo looks like a rum barrel dressed with strange superman suit...they should also wear the underwear outside...they poluted our world!!..just out of curiosity..don't tell me you also love to be with that freaks...hahah..u should post ur photo here...
    So son.....how old are you this year and what programming language do u do?
    ok father..i must confessed now..I'm 26..after diploma..i work then I continue my study for degree...yes..u can laugh now...actually, i 'accidently' involved in programming..I do C++ and a little bit of Assembly language...and what's this smell, did u just fart?..*&^#! what just u eat?...rotten raw fish cooked by that man?
    "MrRee" is actually "Mystery" when pronouced. Nice! Never even thought of that until u said so.
    nah...i much more like my former username...but that against the rule...because of someone underage like NoHero, we can't use such 'nice' words...actually, no one will notice if no one talking about my username...darn

//err..NoHero..don't blame me...that padre make me confessing everything...I'll buy some candy for your compensation
    //"oi! to the world and everybody win - the Vandals"

...???...

Page 131 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141 ... LastLast