CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 132 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2374

Re: The Boring Thread

I wonder, does anyone (apart from xena & mcRat :P) ever read any of this incohesive dribble?
    Microsoft LVP - Least Valuable Professional

Please rate this post... Pleeeeeeaaassee!!!

Thumbs up Re: The Boring Thread

Yes ... me ... sometimes.. its funny how the old man fights for his "senior citizenship" rights on the CG forum. The discussion on fish, fishing and cooking is really boring ...err.. i mean interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz
    incohesive dribble?
    Strange, I would have called it incoherent drivel not incohesive dribble.
    Must be one of those Aussieisms

I'd like to say, I only read about 1/4 of the posts. You can scan them quickly and decide on the drop of a hat that they aren't worth reading.
    Though, I'm wondering why I read your post....

On the other hand my fruit basket has been feeling under the weather lately.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

I wonder, does anyone (apart from xena & mcRat :P) ever read any of this incohesive dribble?
    who's mcRat:P? raise your hair please( )...I must find this mcRat:P guy and punch him in the...oh, I just remember now...the 1st and 2nd rats stuff...darn Deniz...u make me ..how kind of u to address me as mcRat:P..I feel I want to kick u in the &%# because of my happiness ...

I never care if anyone ever read my post in this Chit-Chat forum...I know, no one wants to read boring stuffs like my posts.. always unserious and silly, that I can't change...you can find me serious in other than chit-chat forum..

to exterminator: "good job...now here's your pay...hide your face behind it...yes, like that......maybe they can't find out that I'd bribe u..."- a fishy oldman

to Tom Frohman: yeah you don't have to read the junk posts they posted...that mrRee and Xeon is such a two silly man...I don't know how they can still live their lives....

//don't left your fruit basket outside..

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Frohman
    incoherent drivel
    What? Technically we are more English than you guys so I should be teaching you how to speak English.

Incohesive dribble is a perfectly cromulent word.

Talking Re: The Boring Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mrRee
    to exterminator: "good job...now here's your pay...hide your face behind it...yes, like that......maybe they can't find out that I'd bribe u..."- a fishy oldman
    Hey ...I thought it was Xeon who was old... didnt know u were too... Forgive me, Sire !!

Xeon is offline Want me to ban you?! Power Poster

From Ree:
    well..even if your wonder women live in there, do u think u can have fun with them...it's boiling hot in there...
    That's why it pays to know some bad guys. Like Simon666. He's older than me, and he assured me he would be in "that place" before me.
    As such, he would already be waiting for my time to be up and he'll be there with the rooms and beds already. Connection and friendship is crucial.
    The boiling temperature in "that place" is hot for sure, but with the right device to neutralise it, I can enjoy my share of girls there. Simon, see you there!

From H. Dennis:
    Oh yes, Brad will read for sure, and the moderators as well, if I'm not wrong. These guys love to hound my every post and see if I use any profanity in my speech. Ever wonder why Brad always warn me when I say that "F" word or it's variations?

From Terminator:
    Yes ... me ... sometimes.. its funny how the old man fights for his "senior citizenship" rights on the CG forum. The discussion on fish, fishing and cooking is really boring ...err.. i mean interesting
    Actually, it's good to be an old man, because girls prefer older guys, the older the better.

It's a survival thing. Because the older you're, you're telling ladies on a unconscious level that since you can make it this long, you must be a strong and fit beast, compared to those unripe kids like NoHero(sorry, had to give example ) that you've seen so much more of life and is able to give them more security.

My name is the man, I am Xeon.
    (coughs)
    "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Yes folks, the boring thread is living up to its name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Strange, I would have called it incoherent drivel not incohesive dribble. Must be one of those Aussieisms
    Technically we are more English than you guys so I should be teaching you how to speak English.
    Incohesive dribble is a perfectly cromulent word.
    A puzzle we have here... Is an Australian more English than an American? And is the Turkish-born Australian more English than the german-descendant American? (Frohman looks pretty German to me... )

I can't find the word cromulent in any dictionary.

Anyway, that thing with "xena & mcRat" made me laugh so much...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    german-descendant American? (Frohman looks pretty German to me... )
    My ancestors came to America from Germany, Switzerland, Poland, France, England as well as some Native Americans (Choctaw) who were already here when the Europeans arrived.

I once gave some thought whether I had any cultural attributes that had been handed down from ancestors. The only thing I could think of was that I knew how to play Klaberjass which my dad learned from his dad who learned from....

etc.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Check this.
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

Quote Originally Posted by exterminator
    Hey ...I thought it was Xeon who was old... didnt know u were too... Forgive me, Sire !!
    does your country have as# insurance policy?..because you really need one....that quote was recorded while you with an oldman...very fishy and smelly oldman..he gave u the door-sized check and you think I didn't know that...so cunning of you try to relate me with your conspiracy, eh...

you look kind of fishy too...this is a level test:
    why an Englishman never want to wait an Indian?
    if you can't answer this Level 1 test...you definitely not from India as you claimed..and blow that lamp until it off..

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon
    The boiling temperature in "that place" is hot for sure, but with the right device to neutralise it, I can enjoy my share of girls there. Simon, see you there!
    yeah, sure...full of 'adultstars'...I'll go to heaven and flirt all the angels there...let see who's get the cutest one...angels from heaven or adultstars from you-know-where...
    ...that you've seen so much more of life and is able to give them more security.
    seen so much, yes...give more security, bah!...more securitiy should be given to you instead...
    and one thing...what kind of monster in you that give you this stinky smell?...

it's a riddle for new born babbies: crocodile + mule + nt = rubbish!...
    Quote Originally Posted by cilu's clone
    looks like the clones army are invading...luckily our buildings are made from mirrors...and that was mcRat:P Deniz talking about,,,how dare that guy use almost the same name with me...I must beat this guy called mcRat:P...

//what is Klaberjass thing...is it a food? or is it the nickname for hide n' seek?

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

A puzzle we have here... Is an Australian more English than an American? And is the Turkish-born Australian more English than the german-descendant American? (Frohman looks pretty German to me... )

I wasn't born in Turkey Cilu, I was born in Australia, lived in Turkey ffrom the ages of 10 to 20 but came back to Australia after that.

As for the puzzle, let me ask you this. Can an American even tell the difference between British and Aussie English? Nope.

Where does that leave me? You decide

As for Xena & McRat, guys, seriously, stop flirting and hook up already, the whole CG forum is anxiously waiting to see you guys together.

Xeon is offline Want me to ban you?! Power Poster

From MrRee:
    yeah, sure...full of 'adultstars'...I'll go to heaven and flirt all the angels there...let see who's get the cutest one...angels from heaven or adultstars from you-know-where
    That's why I say you're inexperienced, boy! Look at the heavens. There's so many rules and laws....you think the Almighty will let u exchange body juices there? NO! On your dead body! This is why he|| would be a better place.
    A mass "O-G" which can involve as many folks as you want and have no fear of catching any disease, cos' u're already dead.
    Change your mind now, kid. I'll give you a free complimentary ticket to the mass "O-G" this 1st August 2005 down there. I can't wait!

and one thing...what kind of monster in you that give you this stinky smell?
    It's the smell of a real man, boy. When you grow up and become a real man in future, you'll possess this smell too. This is why girls are so attracted to real, older men, once again. Use your brains, kid.
    Would a 20 year old pretty darling be attracted to a 30 year old guy like me or a 15 year old student like you?
    However, all is not lost. I'll teach you the tricks you need and you can go for those girls your age, like 14 or so. However, be aware of the laws in your country/state/county/city/town/province. Also, doing IT with an underage girl is a big NO-NO. If you make her tummy big, u're destroying the poor girl's future. And yet you're talking all these crap about making girls feel loved?

Klaberjass?
    Klaberjass is another name for Kaballah, that Jewish faith which Madonna is so into.

From H. Dennis:
    As for Xena & McRat, guys, seriously, stop flirting and hook up already, the whole CG forum is anxiously waiting to see you guys together.
    Sheet you, Dennis! Beat it, kid! We're both straight; and I'll tell u our tastes.
    Ree's real age is 26 and is interested in 16 - 18 year old chicks. Nothing wrong.
    Xeon's real age is 21 and is interested in 18 - 28 year old chicks. Again, nothing wrong. Beat it, kid!

By the way, H. Dennis.....there's this unspoken law about not stealing your buddy's girl. U know very well that Gurley_Girl is already attached, most emotionally, mentally and physically, to NoHero........so, why in the $%&*#!$ are you trying to eye her? U know that's morally wrong?

You think I dunno about it, do u? Yesterday, I receive a PM from you. The message was a love note supposed to be addressed to Gurley_Girl, but you type in the wrong ID in the "To:" field and send it to me instead, and yet....in the love note, you were addressing Gurley_Girl! How sweet!

As for you, NoHero.....cool down, k? Have more confidence in yourself and she'll still love you, k? No no....pointing the shotgun at that guy won't do u no good. If you go to jail, what's gonna happen to her, right?
    So, cool down.

Folks.....mess with me and see what you'll end up with.
    Yes, in a pile of scandal-sheet like what H. Dennis is in now.
    Xeon.
    Last edited by Xeon; July 20th, 2005 at 09:40 PM.
    "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Did I send that love letter PM to you? Sorry, it was actually meant for Mick.

Did I send that love letter PM to you? Sorry, it was actually meant for Mick.
    Mmmhhh...hot aussie kangaroo diaper sex...just right up my alley

Page 132 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142 ... LastLast