CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 142 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143144145152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2374

Re: The Boring Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevok
    Why do we lose consciousness when we sleep?
    I don't know...I don't think I'm unconscious while I'm sleeping...I still can see good babes...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Quote Originally Posted by mrRee
    I don't know...I don't think I'm unconscious while I'm sleeping...I still can see good babes...
    yeah I know last night the girl in your dream came up into my dream to give me one big long lovely kiss , I am sure you were feeling horny all the while sleeping tight in your jail

BTW how did you land up in the jail from antartica
    Last edited by MrBeans; November 30th, 2005 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBeans
    yeah I know last night the girl in your dream came up into my dream to give me one big long lovely kiss , I am sure you were feeling horny all the while sleeping tight in your jail

BTW how did you land up in the jail from antartica

Hmmm... There are babes from antartica then?

This is the boring thread, not the stupid thread...

Anyway, as I was saying... This morning I had cereal and coffee too. The cereal was good, so was the coffee.

Then I drove to work. I don't know how many red lights I stopped at. There were a lot of cars on the road. I think there might have been some motorbikes too. Definitely trucks on the road, buses too. It was very boring...
    Microsoft LVP - Least Valuable Professional

Please rate this post... Pleeeeeeaaassee!!!

Smile Re: The Boring Thread

Deniz, are you really eating cereal before drinking coffee, or is it a joke for the forum, or are you talking of cereal you ate at the end of your breakfast on the previous day, and coffee on the current day?

Anyway, I have a problem which is that I've been looking for a decent software for scheduling my purchases of cereal boxes, and, you know what, I can't find any? Isn't that incredble? There are zillions of software companies in the world (who are making huge profits, needless to say), and none has yet released a software as simple as one that will automatically order a new box when the current box is about to be empty. I'm sure such a great software is desperately needed by almost every people on earth who is having cereal for breakfast. It is as if software companies were full of lazy programmers, who are spending their days surfing on the web (e.g. visiting codeguru) instead of writing useful softwares.

BTW, I think I have found an explanation for your odd behaviour which is that you coffee might be too hot, and you would have to wait until it's cold to drink it, and in the meantime, what d'you do? eat cereal because you don't know what else to do, and because ... you're hungry in the morning.

Odd behaviour? Who, me?
    Microsoft LVP - Least Valuable Professional

Please rate this post... Pleeeeeeaaassee!!!

today is the day when all stupidiness combined together to form a parathonic statement which is something extraordinarily complicated and computerization phenomena in the outside of the world knowned as spacitation...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Excuse me, guys... but I just have to ask olivthill: Were you just making subtle reference to Deniz' eating of cereal when you suggested making a software for scheduling your purchases of cereal boxes? Coz, I honestly thought you were serious... and here I am, about to suggest what you said to the "Thesis ideas" thread here in Chit-Chat!! Good thing I read your post carefully again. Whew. But if you are serious, your idea might be helpful.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

I'm so bored! *SCREAMsSSSs*
    Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it.

OOooo so sad, How about we do a project on Device Drivers , you see I have a become a fan of the Windows Kernel and I am in love with the Windows Kernel. Fooling around with the kernel is very interesting, only thing you should be extremly careful, any mistake and PC will generate the Dreaded blue-screen and restart

Quote Originally Posted by MrBeans
    OOooo so sad, How about we do a project on Device Drivers , you see I have a become a fan of the Windows Kernel and I am in love with the Windows Kernel. Fooling around with the kernel is very interesting, only thing you should be extremly careful, any mistake and PC will generate the Dreaded blue-screen and restart
    No purchase is necessary. Boredom has the advantage of being free.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Remember to read good books and brush after every meal.

Last, be careful out there. Safety begins with you.

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Is this where we post boring stuff???

I wanna I wanna SCREAM~ because I'm feeling super ultra BORED.

Arh~ I feel mush better now.
    thanks "The Boring Thread". You are so sweet.
    Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it.

It's cold today. My shoes are wet from melting snow. It feels kind of gross.

My computer crashed this morning.

Smile Re: The Boring Thread

Excuse-me Deniz, it was only a joke, but it was late when I wrote that message, my mind was not very clear and it was not funny. Sorry.
    Let's try something else, with boring quotations:

- A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer

- Many people quit looking for work when they find a job

- I used to be a musician, but I wasn't noteworthy.

- Note on a door: Out to lunch; if not back by five, out for dinner also.

Page 142 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143144145152 ... LastLast