CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 26 of 159 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676126 ... LastLast
    This has turned from the Boring thread to the Boring thread.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Rain. Cold rain.
    A wet squirrel is hanging from the window screen and shaking it until I go feed her. More walnuts, more peanuts, more hazelnuts. When will it all end?

As I put the nuts out several chipmunks appear from nowhere and start carrying away the pile of nuts piece by piece. Starlings look on in envy from the tree. (I don't like starlings.)
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Rain. Cold rain.
    A wet squirrel is hanging from the window screen and shaking it until I go feed her. More walnuts, more peanuts, more hazelnuts. When will it all end?

As I put the nuts out several chipmunks appear from nowhere and start carrying away the pile of nuts piece by piece. Starlings look on in envy from the tree. (I don't like starlings.)
    It's been raining like ten or 12 days straight, last year I could stand out in the local resivour and fish, now I'd be under 20 feet of water...I love rain...but it's kinda getting boring. But the worms are cute...squiggles and all that...

RAIN? No, no.. its all sunshine over this-a-way. Sunshine, blue skies and too much work to do.
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Ahhhh!!!!! people from cali...the only time I went to cali...guess what it did??? it freaking rained....but I did stay at the four seasons....nice hotel..nice cars...

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    Ahhhh!!!!! people from cali...the only time I went to cali...guess what it did??? it freaking rained....but I did stay at the four seasons....nice hotel..nice cars...
    Yeh... and a lot of cute sugary warms around there...
    "UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity!"

Originally posted by souldog
    RAIN? No, no.. its all sunshine over this-a-way. Sunshine, blue skies and too much work to do.
    See, I'm telling you, we should start a weather thread! Now I know to expect nice skies rolling in by the end of the weekend. Isn't this a better way to do it that listening to those astrologists - whoops I mean meteorologists .
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

I just noticed the stanley cup championship are still on, when will it end? New Jersey seems to be having a run on final appearances...I'd say go jets...but well that's next year...and I can't even think of a good NCAA team in NJ...what's that smell? ohh I forgot, I'm south of jersey

I just noticed the stanley cup championship are still on, when will it end? New Jersey seems to be having a run on final appearances...I'd say go jets...but well that's next year...and I can't even think of a good NCAA team in NJ...what's that smell? ohh I forgot, I'm south of jersey
    Speaking of sports, how 'bout that Corky - er, Sammy - Sosa?
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    Speaking of sports, how 'bout that Corky - er, Sammy - Sosa?
    what a clown...but he's not the first, middle or last...can't we just have more Cal Ripken Jr's???

Ah, back from a 4 day vacation in Northern Michigan. I need a vacation now. Fog, rain, cold every day.

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Wonderful.
    For the second time in two weeks the squirrel cut a hole in my window screens. This was a special pet claw resistant screen.
    ^(*&^(&^(*&^$$*&(** Squirrel!

If I didn't live on the second floor and hadn't caught the squirrel doing it the first time, I'd be suspicious someone was out to get me.

Lucy, the squirrel in my Avatar, is the culprit. Time to get out the hot pepper spray to coat the new screen.

Heh, Mick, he thinks it's Lucy !!

PM sent
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

I zee...the training should be stepped up...shoulder launched rockets should be attached, we are way ahead of schedule mein...well you know what comes after that

I zee...the training should be stepped up...shoulder launched rockets should be attached, we are way ahead of schedule mein...well you know what comes after that
    Mick I think there is a herd of prairie dogs headed your way.
    (As prairie dogs are squirrels they do my bidding.)

Page 26 of 159 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676126 ... LastLast