CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 37 of 159 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137 ... LastLast
    Xeon is offline Want me to ban you?! Power Poster

Smile

From MiCk:
    Did you know...Some guy got 'life' for sucking boy's toes...Ok that's strange and wierd and I'd like to kick his arse...but life....for sucking toes...I'm in deep trouble if there is some girl sucking toe law...
    The World........Planet Earth......has many, many men and women.
    These men and women.....have many many kinds of fetishes.

The number of fetishes in this world.....is more than the number of humans.
    If one human has 4 or more fetishes......how many fetishes would there be in this world?

To my best of knowledge, there IS this thing called "foot fetish" and I'm not joking. Some men actually get "TURNED ON" when they suck a woman/girl's toes and feet.(not legs)

Can you beat that? NO.

So, this is, of course, considered an indecent and lewd act.
    Very sick and un-healthy.

Of course, sucking babies' feet and fingers are different. They're pure, innocent and when you do that, you make them happy.
    This is what I, Xeon, do whenever I can.

And this is what, YOU, as a real man living in society, oughtta do too.

So, get outta your office now, away from your desk, lose all that professionalism, and suck a baby's toes and fingers, and make it laugh.
    Crawl around like a frog if you need to, and destroy cars if you need to, just to keep the baby interested.

Everyone........wins with........Xeon.
    "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Male babies too ?
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Look dude needs help, but life for sucking toes? I admit its wierd...but he wasn't playing boyscout club master...meanwhile, guy rapes/kills girl, gets life..uhh not seeing it.

Smile

From Solar:
    Male babies too.
    Yeah, male babies too, mainly infants and 1 year old kids.
    No older than that, please.

From Solar:
    Look dude needs help, but life for sucking toes? I admit its wierd...but he wasn't playing boyscout club master...
    Nothing new, MiCk. Strange things happen all the time.

There's this woman in Singapore who never even got high-school certification and she can challenge and WIN 6 expert lawyers in court, when ALL the evidence is pointing AGAINST her.

There's some girls who wanna marry (stranger) convicts on the death row. They write love letters to death row inmates and more, though they're total strangers.

Lots more weird stuff in the world.

meanwhile, guy rapes/kills girl, gets life..uhh not seeing it.
    I don't get it.
    Why must these fools rape? It makes me sick and lose my appetite.

I mean, couldn't they just say some sweet words and be a close friend to the girl and do her willingly instead of forcefully?

The girls can relax, cos' Xeon will never ever, in his entire life, use force in any occasion, even if he becomes a maximum Desperado.
    So, relax, Nina. What you scared of?

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Originally posted by Xeon
    I don't get it.
    Why must these fools rape? It makes me sick and lose my appetite.

I mean, couldn't they just say some sweet words and be a close friend to the girl and do her willingly instead of forcefully?

The girls can relax, cos' Xeon will never ever, in his entire life, use force in any occasion, even if he becomes a maximum Desperado.
    So, relax, Nina. What you scared of?
    What I don't get is why must they murder?

Link to toe sucking article...still don't get it..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,91733,00.html

Yea haw...April 9 ...anti saddam day!!! I knew something was getting done over there!!!

In other news:

Still no cure for cancer.

Smile

From MiCk:
    What I don't get is why must they murder?
    Me too. I mean, they can just do the girl and then dump her elsewhere.
    But I guess they need to "erase their tracks as cleanly as possible".

Anyway, the best way is still to sweeten up the girl and perform the fun on her.
    Non-violent and totally enjoying.
    Everyone wins.

, cos' Xeon will never ever, in his entire life, use force in any occasion,
    I have this strange feeling they don't really want you in the army
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Ahh that's why the army is perfect. XeOn will come out a lean mean killing machine. He will also fully agree with me about my american right to bear arms

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    my american right to bear arms
    Huh? You mean it isn't the right to arm bears?
    Is the right to bear arms some sort of ghoulish transplant?
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Smile

From Tom:
    Maybe. Anyway, like I've said before, I'll be a total wimp there so that they don't pay much attention to me and so that I wouldn't need to be involve in that many activities.
    Makes a sick.

From MiCk:
    Ahh that's why the army is perfect. XeOn will come out a lean mean killing machine.
    Never......because a research has shown that girls prefer friendlier men/boys and not dominating machines.

He will also fully agree with me about my american right to bear arms
    Nah! A recent research has shown that Americans are on the way to the state where there's a gun for every America.

America is beautiful in every sense, but seriously, I really totally......dislike the possesion of arms.

Have you guys heard about 3 American teens who're obessed with "The Matrix" and the leader, even posed as Neo???!!!
    Luckily, their plans were foiled, otherwise......MiCk........you never know your daughter's safety and.....

The thing is that easy possesion of arms makes any country dangerous.
    Also, there's this American guy who goes around in a car with a shotgun(YES. SHOTGUN) shooting every one last year, including a 3 year old innocent baby.
    How sad is that?!

Nah! A recent research has shown that Americans are on the way to the state where there's a gun for every America.

America is beautiful in every sense, but seriously, I really totally......dislike the possesion of arms.

Have you guys heard about 3 American teens who're obessed with "The Matrix" and the leader, even posed as Neo???!!!
    Luckily, their plans were foiled, otherwise......MiCk........you never know your daughter's safety and.....

The thing is that easy possesion of arms makes any country dangerous.
    Also, there's this American guy who goes around in a car with a shotgun(YES. SHOTGUN) shooting every one last year, including a 3 year old innocent baby.
    How sad is that?!
    To start off with let me say, the first offical well not really offical post by Mouser...and umm, yea btw gabe don't get the pants uptight cause I created a new account. Now you might be thinking..who's mouser, and what is he all about. Well I'll tell you, as soon as that evil Mick_2002 reaches 2002 posts, he switches to the innocent, sweet-hearted mouser....the stigma of 2002 is with me (so I'll just use my other sweetheart nickname that girls call me). Thought it would just be in and out, that's why I choose 2002, but you guys/gals, like a fungus grew on me.

So when we hit 2002, we will party likes its 1999..

BTW: XeOn use to carry my shotgun in my car when I went to high school (on a milatary base no-less) remember my old man was a cop...I have respect for guns, no respect for criminals, your kidding yourself if you think outlawing guns actually outlaws guns. If an armed citizen confronted those doing harm with guns, lives can and will be saved...whoo hoo, wild wild west, yea right...Lived in Montana for a couple of years, 25 bucks, concealed carry, not many gun crimes out there, cause the citizens are ARMED

/Mick_2002
    /Still no cure for cancer
    /Back to your regularly scheduled program

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Huh? You mean it isn't the right to arm bears?
    Is the right to bear arms some sort of ghoulish transplant?
    I always thought that bears had the right to bare their arms...

Meet a black bear once in a upsate new york park. Pop's was there with his .38 (police issued). Don't think the .38 would do...knew I could outrun pops and his beer gut...so I was safe at home! Poor pops, too bad the bear just mosied along...guess he didn't see any picknet baskets...hey boo boo?

Originally posted by Mouser
    To start off with let me say, the first offical well not really offical post by Mouser...
    I was reading this and when I got to 'Mouser,' I thought, wait, who's mouser, I thought I was reading one of Mick's posts?
    Originally posted by Mouser
    Still no cure for cancer
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Page 37 of 159 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137 ... LastLast