CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 38 of 159 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940414888138 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Mouser
    To start off with let me say, the first offical well not really offical post by Mouser...
    I like this guy already...was gonna use my old avatar as my new avatar...but somehow...I think certain *cough* people would disapprove...

http://profiles.yahoo.com/Mickster_01

You're probably right... if a Disney fanatic saw that they'd faint knowing that Mickey has four, not five, fingers (per hand).
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    You're probably right... if a Disney fanatic saw that they'd faint knowing that Mickey has four, not five, fingers (per hand).
    Well now...that's just plain fighting words...cause mickey has FOUR fingers....and us purists know it!

Hard to use the middle finger with four fingers though...almost spock like...

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    I always thought that bears had the right to bare their arms...

Met a black bear once in a upsate new york park. Pop's was there with his .38 (police issued). Don't think the .38 would do...knew I could outrun pops and his beer gut...so I was safe at home! Poor pops, too bad the bear just mosied along...guess he didn't see any picknet baskets...hey boo boo?
    Had a simliar experience in Yosemite national park about 27 years ago. My brother and I were walking down a trail.
    As we came around a large rock we came face to face with a brown bear. I put my arm to the side to stop my brother from walking into it and realised I didn't have to because he had already run about 20 yards away.
    I stood there for a moment and then backed off slowly as the bear (about a 2 year old) walked slowly towards me with a look of curiosity on his face. Then I started moving a little faster.

I was close enough; I could have bonked him on the nose.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Had a simliar experience in Yosemite national park about 27 years ago. My brother and I were walking down a trail.
    As we came around a large rock we came face to face with a brown bear. I put my arm to the side to stop my brother from walking into it and realised I didn't have to because he had already run about 20 yards away.
    I stood there for a moment and then backed off slowly as the bear (about a 2 year old) walked slowly towards me with a look of curiosity on his face. Then I started moving a little faster.

I was close enough; I could have bonked him on the nose.
    Brown Bear aren't the the same class as grizz?

Xeon is offline Want me to ban you?! Power Poster

Smile

From MiCk:
    Well I'll tell you, as soon as that evil Mick_2002 reaches 2002 posts, he switches to the innocent, sweet-hearted mouser....the stigma of 2002 is with me (so I'll just use my other sweetheart nickname that girls call me). Thought it would just be in and out, that's why I choose 2002, but you guys/gals, like a fungus grew on me
    So, MiCk has mutated into Mouser. Cool!
    Mutation 4 : Rise of the Mutants

And oh......cool down, Nina! No need to go berserk just because MiCk is furry and cute, k??!!!
    Emergency! YOUR ATTENTION, please. I repeat : YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE.

Some men please try to calm down Nina and get her to remain calm. She's gonna tear down the whole house if she continues getting hot and berserk over MiCk!!!

I have respect for guns, no respect for criminals, your kidding yourself if you think outlawing guns actually outlaws guns. If an armed citizen confronted those doing harm with guns, lives can and will be saved...
    Yeah, but not everyone think in this way.
    There's lots of folks who uses guns to do bad things, you know 'em, Mouser.

If an armed citizen confronted those doing harm with gus, lives will be saved and such, but suppose the criminals uses GUNS in the first place to committ the crimes?

In a perfect and ideal world, each and every person uses guns for the good-intentioned benefits of others, but as we know, the world we live in is not like this.

Give a man a gun, and when he goes berserk, the first thing he'll ever think of is opening his drawer and start shooting.

Give a man his fist, and when he goes berserk, the first thing he'll ever think of is using his fists to punch.

Give a country nuclear arms, and when driven over the edge, they will find the first excuse to nuke others.

Give a country their soldiers, and when driven over the edge, the worst thing they do is to invade.
    "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Give a country an army of Xeons, and all these problems are solved.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xeon
    From MiCk:

Give a man a gun, and when he goes berserk, the first thing he'll ever think of is opening his drawer and start shooting.
    Ohh that happens everyday...look at me wheee I'm shooting..

Give a man his fist, and when he goes berserk, the first thing he'll ever think of is using his fists to punch.
    A man will find a way to kill another man, no matter what weapon he uses... See Africa...or did we forget?

Give a country nuclear arms, and when driven over the edge, they will find the first excuse to nuke others.
    Give a crazy third world country nuclear arms. Hmm lets see we nuked which country? For what? Never again, unless there is a threat we cannot deal with, which is highly unlikely given our military strength.

Give a country their soldiers, and when driven over the edge, the worst thing they do is to invade
    Yep because they don't have a constitution....read it, learn it, live it.

Smile

From Solar:
    Give a country an army of Xeons, and all these problems are solved.
    Definitely. If a country is made up of all Xeons(male and female), then there wouldn't be any war within the country.

From MiCk:
    A man will find a way to kill another man, no matter what weapon he uses... See Africa...or did we forget?
    Yes, I know......but with guns, as in the case od 8 guns for every 10 Americans, the problem is far worse.
    If I've a gun and my teacher makes me mad, I'm gonna drive around and shoot everyone and then kill myself so that I wouldn't get arrested by the cops.

Give a crazy third world country nuclear arms. Hmm lets see we nuked which country? For what? Never again, unless there is a threat we cannot deal with, which is highly unlikely given our military strength.
    In this respect, I'm not talking about the USA, MiCk.
    I'm talking about N. Korea and others.

It is unlikely the US will use nuclear arms, but you can't say the same for other countries.

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Originally posted by Xeon
    From MiCk:

Yes, I know......but with guns, as in the case od 8 guns for every 10 Americans, the problem is far worse.
    If I've a gun and my teacher makes me mad, I'm gonna drive around and shoot everyone and then kill myself so that I wouldn't get arrested by the cops.
    Then _you_ are the problem.

In this respect, I'm not talking about the USA, MiCk.
    I'm talking about N. Korea and others.

It is unlikely the US will use nuclear arms, but you can't say the same for other countries.
    I know, this is what detane is about...we will not use first, but they have to be crazy (and thier leader is) to use first, because annailation would follow. Just as Mother Russia pointed to us, they now point in your direction, since they supposedly cannot reach the west coast. I'm hoping like Iran a popular rising comes about...Iran I can see, democracy....North Korea...not gonna happen with that freak in power...

Smile

From MiCk:
    North Korea...not gonna happen with that freak in power...
    Freak? U mean, Kim Jonh 1L??!

Anyway, you, me and him all have 1 thing in common : GIRLS.

You love girls.
    He love girls.
    I love girls.

But other than that, no.

And on this day:

Jul 15 1869

During war with Prussia, French ruler Napoleon III commissions Hippolye Mege Mouries to find a butter substitute. A patent for margarine is issued, it being based on beef fat instead of milk fat. But even with the tactically superior spread, the war is still lost.

Parkay???

Sad Tex Schramm died...Tom Landry and Tex were the Cal Ripken of football...While I love all football teams...I'm still a Cowboy at heart since I got roots there in Texas...yeaaa haw...

I can't take it anymore!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    I can't take it anymore!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
    Sounds like you need a spanking...or is that a sexual remark? Afraid since I read the end user license what cha ma call it, when I registered mouser, I'll be held to it now....scared.

Page 38 of 159 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940414888138 ... LastLast