CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 39 of 159 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989139 ... LastLast
    Xeon is offline Want me to ban you?! Power Poster

Smile

From MiCk to Tom:
    Sounds like you need a spanking...or is that a sexual remark? Afraid since I read the end user license what cha ma call it, when I registered mouser, I'll be held to it now....scared
    Hmmm.......MiCk.......you must be drunken again while you're saying all these. Sigh!

U should be spanking girls/women and not boys/men, MiCk!
    Yucks! I can't imagine a man spanking another man! Argh!

PUKE!!!!

In a jail whereby all it's prisoners are male, the inmates are very likely to turn gay.

In a forum filled with all men, the members are very likely to have thoughts that ain't natural and straight.

To those guys handling CodeGuru(not the moderators/s. moderators)......please spend some money for the advertising campaign to target women and get them to click on a banner ad that will take them to this forum and the like.
    "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Originally posted by Xeon
    From MiCk to Tom:

Hmmm.......MiCk.......you must be drunken again while you're saying all these. Sigh!

U should be spanking girls/women and not boys/men, MiCk!
    Yucks! I can't imagine a man spanking another man! Argh!

PUKE!!!!

In a jail whereby all it's prisoners are male, the inmates are very likely to turn gay.

In a forum filled with all men, the members are very likely to have thoughts that ain't natural and straight.

To those guys handling CodeGuru(not the moderators/s. moderators)......please spend some money for the advertising campaign to target women and get them to click on a banner ad that will take them to this forum and the like.
    Now XeOn you know...it was a comment about the rulez...that is all. Why do you want to be spanked by a man?

Smile

From MiCk:
    Now XeOn you know...it was a comment about the rulez...that is all. Why do you want to be spanked by a man?
    Whadda' nice counter-attack, MiCk!

Since when have I said anything about me love to be spanked by a man??!! YUCKS!
    It's a good thing I had my breakfast earlier, or else I would lose all my appetite.

I don't wanna get spanked by women/girls either. It's too corny for me. But I would love to spank girls and women, though.

Someone please gimme a chair so that I can sit down and start.

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

And on this day:

Jul 16 1945

First Atomic Bomb is exploded at Trinity, Alamagordo New Mexico. The exposion yields the equivalent 18,000 tons of TNT.
    I learned to stop worrying and love the Bomb. And who says Dr. Strangelove doesn't teach? It's all about fluids I tell you.

http://www.filmsite.org/drst3.html

Does anyone else see the irony in this? Or is this the incorrect use of irony?

There were those of us who fought against us. But in the end, we could not keep up with the expense involved in the arms race, the space race, and the peace race. And at the same time, our people grumbled for more nylons and washing machines. Our Doomsday scheme cost us just a small fraction of what we'd been spending on defense in a single year. But the deciding factor was when we learned that your country was working along similar lines, and we were afraid of a Doomsday gap...Our source was the New York Times.

Yes, the easter bunny came late to Clyde, Ohio this year. Dressed in black and carring a scythe he was easily mistaken for death himself. When asked why he was dressed in this fashion he only smirked and went on his way. He had no time for this silliness. There was work to be done. Stopping outside a laundromat he traded his scythe for a shovel and started digging. Yes he had called Miss Dig so he knew where all the underground cables and gas lines were buried. Telephone transmission was safe for now. For that matter it was a good thing that the laundromat didn't do dry cleaning anymore. All those chloro-fluoro carbons were bad for the enviroment. Do we need to stop and mention the bunnies breath? No, we need to go back in time to the beginning when the earth was covered with a gross and disgusting primordial soup. French Onion, I think with swiss cheese and croutons toasted to just the right consistency. Then served at exactly the right moment. In a way this was the beginning of the grilled cheese sandwich too. However, the sandwiches didn't know it.
    The beginning passed them by without even stopping to think or acknowledge them.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Smile

From Tom:
    Yes, the easter bunny came late to Clyde, Ohio this year. Dressed in black and carring a scythe he was easily mistaken for death himself.
    The Rabbit Reaper?
    The Grim Reaper, Bunny Edition?
    The Hare Reaper?

(what to do when you meet this ghouly figure : get a fox to attack it)

Have you ever felt on the verge of answering a question only to feel if you do, you will find yourself in some long discussion about nothing because the original poster doesn't know what they are asking?

Or is it just me?

Or am I just keeping the Boring Thread alive in Tom's honour?

Talking

From MiCk:
    Have you ever felt on the verge of answering a question only to feel if you do, you will find yourself in some long discussion about nothing because the original poster doesn't know what they are asking?
    Or is it just me?
    Or am I just keeping the Boring Thread alive in Tom's honour?
    Do you need me to tell your wife to pull your ears real hard, MiCk?

Who says the Boring Thread gotta be boring?
    If we talk about girls here(extreme version), we can all excel!

Cheers!
    Xeon!

Compensating
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by Xeon
    From MiCk:

Who says the Boring Thread gotta be boring?
    If we talk about girls here(extreme version), we can all excel!

Cheers!
    Xeon!
    I says it's gotta be boring

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    I say it's gotta be the shoes.

Or at least you enforce it.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    I say it's gotta be the shoes.
    Wrong again, it's gotta be the pretzels.

Wrong again, it's gotta be the pretzels.
    It's gotta be col mustard, in the library, with the candlestick.

Page 39 of 159 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989139 ... LastLast