CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 40 of 159 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Mick_2002
    It's gotta be col mustard, in the library, with the candlestick.
    That's what you think.

>>Thinks to self: hehe, it's gotta be the 'volver.<<
    >>Looks at candlestick card in hand.<<
    >>Doesn't see candlestick card in hand.<<
    >>Accuses Mick of cheating.<<
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    That's what you think.

>>Thinks to self: hehe, it's gotta be the 'volver.<<
    >>Looks at candlestick card in hand.<<
    >>Doesn't see candlestick card in hand.<<
    >>Accuses Mick of cheating.<<
    Me cheat? hmm I never understood the point of cheating...I mean doesn't that just spoil the fun of the game? *sigh* somewhere I picked up wierd morals....

on another note, if I was this dudes family, I'd be like, umm leave him there, if/when in the future we perfect the thawing out process..why then...we'll at least still have a hockey star in the family...sad...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/hoc...body_found_ap/

Hmmm

After many a month this thread is still tha same as it used to be....BORING BORING BORING

Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by Tozie_02
    After many a month this thread is still tha same as it used to be....BORING BORING BORING
    Where you bored?

Re: Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    Where you bored?
    AU

Last night I walked out into the hall from my bedroom and saw there was a dark figure sitting on the balcony. It was much bigger than a squirrel. I turn on the light and a racoon is sitting there chowing down on the remains of the squirrel's walnuts. He pays me no attention. I walk up to the glass and get down on my hands and knees so my face is about 6 inches from the racoon's face through the glass. Now he notices me. He shows his teeth in a kind of hiss and backs away. He walks over to the brick wall and walks straight up the wall onto the roof. Surreal, it was kind of like the Twilight Zone episode where William Shatner sees a monster on the airplane wing.

It doesn't get any better than this....
    Last edited by Tom Frohman; July 23rd, 2003 at 05:53 AM.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

According to this, there are a dozen instances of you making that same claim in this thread alone.
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

ach, why refer to that episode of all episodes? it was not nearly one of the better ones

What are you talking about?

Happy (belated) birthday Artemis, I have a friend with the same birthday as you do. I have a feeling there are people here making new accounts that have been here before. I just have to get suspicious whenever I see a junior member posting in the chit chat forum, not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just that most people don't come to CodeGuru to waste time in this forum, they come to code, then get sucked in later. At least that's how it happened to me.
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    According to this, there are a dozen instances of you making that same claim in this thread alone.
    Yes if a=b=c and they represent the whole population then if you say it doesn't get any better than a and then say it doesn't get any better than b and finally say it doesn't get better than c, well, all three statements are true.

Going to go walk dogs at the shelter tonight. It doesn't get any better than this.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Well I guess I'll be the first one to mention what a great day today is...(well week when you factor in that the BBC and reporter pulled a New York Times and fabricated news, even though I kinda like the BBC)

1. Tweedle Dee and Twiddle Dum both get charred (or so CENTCOM is saying) (that would be Uday and Qusay)
    2. Jessica Lynch returns home
    3. The Eiffel tower catches fire (tee hee)

All I can hope is the DOW jumps 900 points and breaks 10,000 before friday
    It doesn't get any better than this...I need some good scotch to sip now.

They should have rope ladders extending from the first level down to the sandy area at ground level just for this type of occasion. They would evacuate twice as fast, plus it would be twice as fun.

Anyway, I was messing around with the colors on my desktop, and now I can't get just the right shade of gray I had before (to get back on topic).
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Thanks solarflare. It happens to be a great birthday , so i'm sure he/she's a cool person. I am a new member, and I registered cause I want to learn how to program, currently starting w/HTML actually. Ya might've noticed that there are other junior members posting in here as well. I'm just posting in the chit chat forum cause I was procrastinating, so I was reading posts and decided to respond. Hopefully as I learn a bit of programming language I'll come up with some questions to post though. And besides, when you have work to do, wasting time is always fun!

Originally posted by Artemis
    Thanks solarflare. It happens to be a great birthday , so i'm sure he/she's a cool person. I am a new member, and I registered cause I want to learn how to program, currently starting w/HTML actually. Ya might've noticed that there are other junior members posting in here as well. I'm just posting in the chit chat forum cause I was procrastinating, so I was reading posts and decided to respond. Hopefully as I learn a bit of programming language I'll come up with some questions to post though. And besides, when you have work to do, wasting time is always fun!
    Well I'm convinced . Certainly though, you could find more exciting threads to waste time on than this one .
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Interesting perhaps, but this one takes up time while still being pretty amusing. If I find a comment to respond to on another thread, than I'll respond to it, but the twilight zone was the only one that really merited any response.

Page 40 of 159 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast