CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 52 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by solarflare
    Oh will you two just get a room please.
    daisy..she loves me, she love me not...she loves me...

Originally posted by hometown
    Martin, listen, i m not joking, i dont think you and some people around liike my presence here, i think it s time I had to leave....
    I think you made her cry Mick. You bully
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

hahaha..cant beleive such elite ppl like Mr.Souldog, Mr.Masur and Mr. Mick can joke too...Cool
    R. Thomas
    "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."Philippians 4:6-7
    "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1Thess. 5:16-18

Originally posted by souldog
    I think you made her cry Mick. You bully
    Hah ? How did you(+Solar Mick) figure what I was talking about ?
    I meant It WAS TIME I HAD TO GO TO BED...it was late 12:12 am...
    I had to leave the forums...
    daisy..she loves me, she love me not...she loves me...
    It is NOT daisy but ROBERT, i know and i can feel it...

Originally posted by Joseph_R_Thomas
    hahaha..cant beleive such elite ppl like Mr.Souldog, Mr.Masur and Mr. Mick can joke too...Cool
    And you too can be eLiTe once you hit that 2000 mark. But you won't get them here

i dun wanna be elite just by posting threads...i wanna be elite by the strength and depth of my knowledge..
    doesnt matter if i am elite in CG o not..i wanna be elite in real life..
    and FYI i dont post threads to become elite..i post to LEARN! ofcos from ppl like yourself, Mr.souldog, Mr.Masur etc....
    R. Thomas
    "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."Philippians 4:6-7
    "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1Thess. 5:16-18

This has been another sub-par presentation of the Boring Thread.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

i dun wanna be elite just by posting threads...i wanna be elite by the strength and depth of my knowledge..
    doesnt matter if i am elite in CG o not..i wanna be elite in real life..
    and FYI i dont post threads to become elite..i post to LEARN! ofcos from ppl like yourself, Mr.souldog, Mr.Masur etc....
    I really like what you wrote, Joseph...
    If there are some misunderstandings between you and some people around here ? Could Joseph be a little generous to forgive and forget...

This is a Chitchat forum, that is why people join in just for jokes and chitchat, nothing more nothing less...Joseph also joined, posted and laughed, and up there is the joke-like comments ? Agree ?
    If Joseph has free time and especially wants to learn about different people from different cultures, here can also be a good place...I think so...

Originally posted by hometown
    I really like what you wrote, Joseph...
    If there are some misunderstandings between you and some people around here ? Could Joseph be a little generous to forgive and forget...

This is a Chitchat forum, that is why people join in just for jokes and chitchat, nothing more nothing less...Joseph also joined, posted and laughed, and up there is the joke-like comments ? Agree ?
    If Joseph has free time and especially wants to learn about different people from different cultures, here can also be a good place...I think so...
    No Prob..i never took offence..forgive??ofcos.... Jesus taught us to forgive our brothers..ofcos if i did take offence rest assured i'll definetly forgive...
    CG is a nice place and i must say it has nice, kind, helpfull members...
    AMAZINGLY HELPFULL
    i just wanna thank everyone at CG for being here and helping others..God Bless you all....
    Cheers to all the CodeGurus....
    Keep up the good works
    Last edited by Joseph_R_Thomas; August 24th, 2003 at 10:21 AM.
    R. Thomas

I forgive you all sniffles

This has been another sub-par presentation of the Boring Thread.
    Now that was worthy

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    I forgive you all sniffles
    i never got offended with anyone..so no question of forgiving
    R. Thomas

i never got offended with anyone..so no question of forgiving
    Don't worry, you'll get offended soon enough if you hang around Mick much longer.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Don't worry, you'll get offended soon enough if you hang around Mick much longer.

awww...am I that bad? Wait don't answer that....

SolarFlare...he shoots, he scores....

i did realize that...MrMick likes to come at ppl..why does he do that? does he hate ppl who are not from merryland???
    or some wrong in his HQ??
    R. Thomas

Page 52 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152 ... LastLast