CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 55 of 159 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105155 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by hometown
    What are you guys talking about ? What is Big wheel ? Who is Bob Barker ? What is his joke ? Why is there boss here ? Who is boss ?
    Bob Barker is a game show host (The Price is Right). There is a big wheel in his show, but not quite as big as the wheel in Pat Sajak's show . If you know what having pets spayed and neutered means, then you can figure out what "show them who's boss" means.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Originally posted by solarflare
    Bob Barker is a game show host (The Price is Right). There is a big wheel in his show, but not quite as big as the wheel in Pat Sajak's show . If you know what having pets spayed and neutered means, then you can figure out what "show them who's boss" means.
    And here I thought he was just happy gilmores golf partner....

I think I'd have to go with the price is right as being better, more boobage....

Well the new puppy is one sick puppy. I have to give her a grand total of 10 pills a day for the next week. She has the two surgery wounds (fixing and removing a growth from her leg), an intestinal infection and a sinus infection. The 10 pills consist of 2 different antibiotics and a cough suppressant.

I gave her the first pills this morning and she promplty blew chow. She's improving. She kept down her dinner. This dog has refused all treats and puppy biscuits.

It does get better than this.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Sounds tough Tom. My dog XEON turned out to have mange and bad worms. Price you sometimes pay for saving street dogs
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

what is up with all the car chases in cali today? you guys/gals out in cali are strange....

Originally posted by souldog
    Sounds tough Tom. My dog XEON turned out to have mange and bad worms. Price you sometimes pay for saving street dogs
    Xeon has worms? Can we give him a temporary ban from the site until he recovers so he doesn't infect us all? Oh right, I forgot, you made the mistake of naming your dog Xeon. My condolences.
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Xeon has worms? Can we give him a temporary ban from the site until he recovers so he doesn't infect us all? Oh right, I forgot, you made the mistake of naming your dog Xeon. My condolences.
    I call on the UN to break the chains that have XeOn teethered...what you mean the UN can't do this?

"Seven Dead After Chicago Shooting Rampage"
    ...It was the nation's deadliest workplace shooting since July 8, when Doug Williams shot 14 co-workers, killing six, at a Lockheed Martin aircraft parts plant in Meridian, Miss., before taking his own life...

Wow, we made it a whole month this time?
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

"Seven Dead After Chicago Shooting Rampage"
    ...It was the nation's deadliest workplace shooting since July 8, when Doug Williams shot 14 co-workers, killing six, at a Lockheed Martin aircraft parts plant in Meridian, Miss., before taking his own life...

Wow, we made it a whole month this time?
    err good reason for C and C...there would have been 2 dead...the shooter....and the dead person that got shot...ohh wait...if I only had a gun...only 1 would be dead....

/Hating the _a_s_sHats that think gun control stops violence???

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    /Hating the _a_s_sHats that think gun control stops violence???
    Yes Mick, you are right, guns solve all the world's problems. Guns have sure made Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, and Palestine into Utopias where everything is peachy all the time. Yep, guns are pretty free here in the US and because of it there isn't any gun violence in the US.

Just think how much gun violence we would have if there weren't any guns.
    Yep, you are a genius. Mick for President:.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

The first large-scale gun-violence campaign made America what it is... literally. How can you deny your roots?
    SolarFlare

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

Yah, lets not let people take responsibility for their actions. It
    not their fault they are ******** ******** it's the guns.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Originally posted by Tom Frohman
    Yes Mick, you are right, guns solve all the world's problems. Guns have sure made Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, and Palestine into Utopias where everything is peachy all the time. Yep, guns are pretty free here in the US and because of it there isn't any gun violence in the US.

Just think how much gun violence we would have if there weren't any guns.
    Yep, you are a genius. Mick for President:.
    why thank you very little

Guns r us

PS: thank the dead if I had been there, I would have at least had the chance to 'whip this out'.......
    Last edited by Mick; August 27th, 2003 at 11:01 PM.

When will people understand it is the INTENT....not the device....silly me

He guess what Mick. If there were nothing, then people couldn't
    do anything. We would all stink like roses and end up shooting the s*** with st. Paul

Page 55 of 159 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105155 ... LastLast