CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 61 of 159 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111 ... LastLast
    Well the typical depiction of Jesus is with long hair and a beard.
    Wakeup in the morning and kick the day in the teeth!! Or something like that.

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Originally posted by souldog
    Well the typical depiction of Jesus is with long hair and a beard.
    Well, I should get it by myself... Thanks, Souldog, for description.
    "UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity!"

My face is shorn my hair is tight, I'm ready for the world, lordy help me

Originally posted by souldog
    Well regardless of what women tell you about how hair is gross.
    (I am talking about all hair: Body hair and the hair on your head)

Remeber this: CHICKS DIG HAIR
    But wait, I don't have body hair; I have fur.
    Are you saying the babes would love it if I walked the dog in a speedo? (Me in the speedo not the dog)
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Women will tell you different, but they are full of *hit. Deap down
    inside they dig it

"i don't want to write leak free code or most efficient code, like others traditional (so called expert) coders do."

Me and my chickadee friend use to get kicks sitting outside on the boardwalk at a bar in Ocean city Maryland, watching kids in speedos...best one...

Old guy, matted down with fur, gray fur, in a pink speedo...ohh the horror....

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    Old guy, matted down with fur, gray fur, in a pink speedo...ohh the horror....
    I have to say that that is pretty horrible, but I am not a c_hick.
    Your chickadee friend was digging it, regardless of the front she
    was putting on.

Why I think your right, for some reason she always wanted me to drop trou, and show her my hairy _a_s_s....your so smart.

your so smart.
    I know its not easy neither

Today was the most boring day possibe... When I reached the later stages of the day, during ordinarily boring activities, I was relatively mildly excited. This saddens me. To the point of boredom. I am not making this up.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

My last few weeks have been so boring that I thought everyone here would be bored to know. I went to work and (get this) I had to work the entire time. No time for games, no time for CodeGuru, no time for anything but work. And really boring work too (just basic, mindless refactoring -- no new functionality or anything). But now I am free for a little while... but I guess that brings me off topic.
    */*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

"It's hard to believe in something you don't understand." -- the sidhi X-files episode

galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

My friends...tommorrow my basement will be flooded...but If I die, fighting the good fight, speak kindly of me, say he was killed by the soft caresses of isabel....she touched my heart....

My friends...tommorrow my basement will be flooded...but If I die, fighting the good fight, speak kindly of me, say he was killed by the soft caresses of isabel....she touched my heart....
    We have this funny guy here... so we're looking at the latest satellite imagery of Isabel, right, and there's a red zone across the coastline of North Carolina. Some dude says what's the red area, the response comes, "certain death." Okay okay, I guess you had to kinda be there. Anyway I'm not looking forward to this... of course the strong side of the hurricane is always to the East which is lucky because it will pass by to the West - oh darn, wait a second. Right now there is a ziplock bag caulked to the roof because there's a fist-sized hold in it. Now you know why I said I'm not looking forward to it.
    SolarFlare

Those who cling to life die and those who defy death live. -Sun Tzu

cout << endl;
    return 0;
    }

<Edit>I am sorry, I didnot mean something bad at the time I posted this, I just think again and find that it sounds like something not............., I am really sorry....Hope someone could understand...
    Last edited by hometown; September 18th, 2003 at 03:22 AM.

Originally posted by solarflare
    We have this funny guy here... so we're looking at the latest satellite imagery of Isabel, right, and there's a red zone across the coastline of North Carolina. Some dude says what's the red area, the response comes, "certain death." Okay okay, I guess you had to kinda be there. Anyway I'm not looking forward to this... of course the strong side of the hurricane is always to the East which is lucky because it will pass by to the West - oh darn, wait a second. Right now there is a ziplock bag caulked to the roof because there's a fist-sized hold in it. Now you know why I said I'm not looking forward to it.
    well what can I say, but that the fact we wil brunt it for you PA guys...got the generator outside, two 5 gallon thingee's of gas. and the nuclear hatches all batton'd down...

ohh yea, and I hit the dream dresser for the little lady...heh heh, I hope the lights do go out

Page 61 of 159 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111 ... LastLast