CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by dimm_coder
    btw, I've got "Forrest Gump" today... I've never seen it before.
    You mean the movie? nice movie!

good flick...ooh that tom hanks...who ever thunk....but I've been watching full metal jacket as of late...heh heh does that surprise anyone

Originally posted by Mick
    good flick...ooh that tom hanks...who ever thunk....but I've been watching full metal jacket as of late...heh heh does that surprise anyone
    Yeh.. reallly

Something like...
    "At least they died for the cause"
    "What cause is that?"
    "Freedom"
    "Flush up sh***t from your head, son "

What the word for which that guy with the big gun could die -"Pumpket"? :rolleyes
    "UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity!"

Yeh.. reallly

Something like...
    "At least they died for the cause"
    "What cause is that?"
    "Freedom"
    "Flush up sh***t from your head, son "

What the word for which that guy with the big gun could die -"Pumpket"? :rolleyes
    Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.
    God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the marine corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your a_s_s belongs to the corps!
    Bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's a_s_s and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress
    You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
    Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles.
    You will give your rifle a girl's name, because this is the only
    ***** you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol'
    Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!
    You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you
    will be faithful!

aww he||

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

Yep, from today's newspapers:
    "Strange phenomena has place nowadays. The characters of hometown are dramatically increased around various forums. Seems, that she's using souls of different users to achive this.
    One of the moderators told us that Mr. Smith and she is the same person... if so, GOD save our souls... oh mama mia..."
    Listen,
    I always say Yes to all questions that are not open ones....So, what s the problem then ?
    And I come straight to this place, running naked before everyone like someone did say...So, what s the problem ?
    I dont find anthing here that could make me say "I am scared, you guys are so dangerous", someone dares to tell me how evil he is ?? I am waiting ! That is WHO I AM !!!

By the way, who is "us" in your post ? You come to CG like a seasoned traveler...that is why there are alot of things you didnt seem to understand...and I sympathize you and your problem....

Let me tell you this: I always have a big mirror right in front of my desk, I look and see myself all the time in there...I think You should have one...That would help you to realize a lot of things more than you do now. Tomorrow is a national holiday in Jp, I have much time to be online...If you still like to know what I think or you still need a consultant, feel free to make questions or "pop up" any topics, I try to get you more...

Originally posted by Nana123
    Listen,
    I always say Yes to all questions that are not open ones....So, what s the problem then ?
    And I come straight to this place, running naked before everyone like someone did say...So, what s the problem ?
    I dont find anthing here that could make me say "I am scared, you guys are so dangerous", someone dares to tell me how evil he is ?? I am waiting ! That is WHO I AM !!!

By the way, who is "us" in your post ? You come to CG like a seasoned traveler...that is why there are alot of things you didnt seem to understand...and I sympathize you and your problem....

Let me tell you this: I always have a big mirror right in front of my desk, I look and see myself all the time in there...I think You should have one...That would help you to realize a lot of things more than you do now. Tomorrow is a national holiday in Jp, I have much time to be online...If you still like to know what I think or you still need a consultant, feel free to make questions or "pop up" any topics, I try to get you more...
    really your starting to be quite boring homey...there I think soon where we will be waving :wave

Originally posted by Mick
    really your starting to be quite boring homey...there I think soon where we will be waving :wave
    You used to say or do something, say conversely, means you didnt like sea food but before everyone, you had to say "I like it"
    Now, however, it is different, this time, it is true, ...
    I dont give any signs to anyone, because one sign can signal different meanings and that might make them get me wrong...
    I just wanted to say that I am sorry, I didnot mean to hurt you with what I said, I know sometimes my words sayed so strong and hurt you bad....I am kid, didnot think deep enough before speaking out something...You kept your anger tight till someone came and your poured on that guy already....it was my fault !
    Though you use smileys in your post but I think there are no actual smileys in you...Let Souldog or any others call me paranoid but I know you wont say so about me....

Once again, I am sorry...
    Last edited by Nana123; December 22nd, 2003 at 11:35 AM.

Originally posted by Nana123
    Listen,
    ummm... I'm listerning to this one now...
    lalala
    So tear me open but beware
    There's things inside without a care
    And the dirt still stains me
    So wash me until I'm clean
    "UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity!"

ummm... I'm listerning to this one now...
    lalala
    Funny - don't remember that part in "Until It Sleeps"...
    Thought for the day/week/month/year:
    Windows System Error 4006:
    Replication with a nonconfigured partner is not allowed.

Originally posted by vicodin451
    This song is for you, I like it because I like George Strait....Hope you also like it...
    I'm so sorry, I keep interrupting, what were you gonna say?
    You caught him cheatin', I don't blame you for walkin' away.
    I know where you're comin' from, it sounds like where I've been
    Oh, there I go interrupting your story once again

Go on, go on, you were sayin' how a fool can only fool you so long
    It's true, it's so true when they do you like that
    What else you can do but go on.

Our conversation won't change nothin', but it's sure nice to talk
    With somebody who's been cut out of the same ol' cloth
    You know how you said happiness can't be found lookin' back
    If you don't mind, maybe we can talk a little more about that.

Go on, go on, you were sayin' this is better than sittin' at home
    It's true, it's so true when they do you like that
    What else can you do but go on...

As my firend already told me, I amnot trying to add color to the picture of coward rabbit. It s only a picture drawn on paper and can be easily torn or get dirty when only a drop of water falls on...
    I post like this to you without any other intentions.. ()
    I hope not only you but all others will understand that...We can just be good chatting friends on this board ?

I once said your picture looks not really pretty, so
    Look at this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Or if you like something sronger,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hey souldog..are you ok there buddy??? you know a close friend of mine just moved to SF...I guess i have to get in touch with that egg and see if he's still alive...you know...one day CA will just fall into the ocean....I've snapped up all that dusty dry land just waiting for my time to sell my prime beach front

Originally posted by Homestead
    I once said your picture looks not really pretty, so
    Look at this
    ROFLMAO! :lol
    You made me dig out my "Faith No More" Angel Dust CD...
    Thought for the day/week/month/year:
    Windows System Error 4006:
    Replication with a nonconfigured partner is not allowed.

Originally posted by vicodin451
    ROFLMAO! :lol
    You made me dig out my "Faith No More" Angel Dust CD...
    Is that CD good ?
    You think it s still on sale ?

Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast