CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dllhost.exe.mdmp

hi alwasy when i start mty pc i got this probel..a error occurs saying:COM Surrogate has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

error report says:C:\DOCUME~1\JOSEPH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER7FF.tmp.dir00\dllhost.exe.mdmp

error signature is :
    szAppName : dllhost.exe szAppVer : 5.1.2600.0 szModName : unknown
    szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000

can anyone pls help me???
    tks....
    R. Thomas
    "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."Philippians 4:6-7
    "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1Thess. 5:16-18

Well, i had almost the same error with the Blaster. Try run the pathces and removal tools.
    Theodore
    Personal Web Page (some audio segmentation tools): www.di.uoa.gr/~tyiannak

doesnt't work...
    R. Thomas
    "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."Philippians 4:6-7
    "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1Thess. 5:16-18

Why don't you just empty the folder out? It's just a temp folder, it's meant to be able to be emptied....
    d@mn people, it is NOT that hard to do, you don't need a virus removal tool to do everything.

btw yiannakop, that's not the blaster virus.

C G C F A D--Feel the Noise

"When your life goes nowhere and leads back to me, doesn't that tell you something?"
    ~Gray Area Fury

relax dude.......

i did but i still have the error!
    R. Thomas

you can't possibly have that error if you deleted the file, think logically. Obviously I'm not there to hold your hand, so go to www.norton.com and do a search for an error like that. They should have removal steps written out for you.

"When your life goes nowhere and leads back to me, doesn't that tell you something?"
    ~Gray Area Fury

Originally posted by Waldo2k2
    you can't possibly have that error if you deleted the file, think logically. Obviously I'm not there to hold your hand, so go to www.norton.com and do a search for an error like that. They should have removal steps written out for you.
    I just wanted to say what you posted was so funny..

I said it like that because it seems everytime I give him instructions on how to do something he says it doesn't work. So either he's got serious problems I just can't help, or he has no clue what to do, in which case I can't help either.

~Gray Area Fury

I am sorry I wasnot that serious...

I have read most of the posts you posted here, a lot, and the truth is that I find them all funny, I mean what you said was funny to me (your tone ), good sense of humor I meant. Especially when you got angry like that....

Sorry anyway...
    Last edited by hometown; November 10th, 2003 at 02:22 PM.

>>sorry

you don't have to be, i wasn't sure if you were being serious or not. So I just thought I'd explain myself anyway.
    Glad you find me funny.
    Peace.

~Gray Area Fury

>> Explain???

You also dont need to do that...I actually just pretended to say sorry...to know how you will answer...

Okay, Peace !

I said it like that because it seems everytime I give him instructions on how to do something he says it doesn't work. So either he's got serious problems I just can't help, or he has no clue what to do, in which case I can't help either.
    hey buddy..i am not a newbie in windows...what u are telling is basic stuff....u really think i didn't do stuff like that before posting the question here?????????
    u really think i didnt go to norton.com???
    c'mon.....

P.S: dont engage in "OFF-TOPIC" conversation with hometown in any forum except in chit/chat forum... you will ruin the thread and make it off-topic...
    R. Thomas

>>i am not a newbie in windows

could've fooled me

>>dont engage in "OFF-TOPIC" conversation with hometown in any forum except in chit/chat forum

you're not a mod, STFU

BTW, learn how to type

~Gray Area Fury

>>i am not a newbie in windows

could've fooled me

>>dont engage in "OFF-TOPIC" conversation with hometown in any forum except in chit/chat forum

you're not a mod, STFU

BTW, learn how to type
    i dont need to be a mod to tell ppl like you to read the AUP!
    keep ur cool...dont gimme attitude..
    R. Thomas

>>read the AUP

listen man, you're way too uptight about that, that's what's most annoying. A side comment here and there is perfectly fine, anyone will tell you so. Visit a few more forums you'll see how it is, I'm a regular to several and it's the same way. Off topic forums are for entire threads of BS, what I did was fine ok?
    Glad we're clear on that.

~Gray Area Fury

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast