CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Anyone Available for VB Phone Consultation this Afternoon?

Anyone Available for VB Phone Consultation this Afternoon?

I am starting on a project that I think needs VB, but I am not sure. It involves linking documents drawn with pen and paper, scanned at a Kiosk, and turned into PDF's to a Database in a Flash Application.

I'll provide more details, and would really appreciate some over the phone insight about whether VB is the way to go for this project, and how long I can expect it to take.

Please Email me, and I'll give you a more detailed explanation of the challenge, and we can speak over the phone.

Thanks!

Webproject ...
    I am not real sure that you will get a response on here for that request. The purpose of this Board is to answer specific questions on specific problems.
    If you really need that type of help, I might suggest Rent-a-coder.com

First Time for Everything, yes?

Who says there have to be rules??

I realize and appreciate the original intent of these forums, but I have a specific question to a specific challenge, and of all the ways to get it addressed, this seems like the most viable option.

Once I know more about what I actually need to have a VB Coder do, then I'll be able to Outsource the work. I don't know what it is until I speak with someone who knows VB.

Would you be interested in getting some more information from me, and seeing if you have any experience with this kind of project?

Depending on when afternoon is in NYC, I might be available

Phone numbers are on my webpage (in my profile) - just remember to add your international access code, then 61 in front of the number & drop the 0 in the area code

61 3 944xxxxxx
    Be nice to Harley riders...