Do you have any global variables , objects ?
Could it be something in the constructor on one of the global object getting blocked for some reason ? It is hard to point to anything, unless you start stripping the application down and start putting things back in step by step
1) Start Program
2) Attach Debugger to Process
3) Force a Break
4) Look at where the program is...
Kirants is probably right though.....
TheCPUWizard is a registered trademark, all rights reserved. (If this post was helpful, please RATE it!)
2008, 2009 In theory, there is no difference between theory and paractice; in practice there is.
* Join the fight, refuse to respond to posts that contain code outside of [code] ... [/code] tags. See here for instructions
* How NOT to post a question here
* Of course you read this carefully before you posted
* Need homework help? Read this first