CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Help me in Macintosh

Is there any development software which is similar to Microsoft's DDK
    in Macintosh environment?
    my E-mail is xch4@hotmail.com

Re: Help me in Macintosh

Are you talking about DDK, the Device Driver Kit, or SDK, the Software Development Kit?

If you talk about SDK, CodeWarrior is a very useful and powerful development environment for the Mac. You can develop for Pascal, C, C++, Java for Mac, Windows, etc. Really powerful.

If you need a DDK for Mac, I'm afraid I can't help. But I'm not sure whether there is a Device Driver Kit for Macs.

Re: Re: Help me in Macintosh

Originally posted by Oliver Kinne
    Are you talking about DDK, the Device Driver Kit, or SDK, the Software Development Kit?

If you talk about SDK, CodeWarrior is a very useful and powerful development environment for the Mac. You can develop for Pascal, C, C++, Java for Mac, Windows, etc. Really powerful.

If you need a DDK for Mac, I'm afraid I can't help. But I'm not sure whether there is a Device Driver Kit for Macs.
    can u guide how can i program macintosh using Microsoft Vc++6.0 .
    thanks

Microsoft languages aren't available on Macs.

As far as I know, there is no such thing as a Microsoft programming development environment on Macs.

All you can do is program a Mac in C++ (and other languages) using CodeWarrior, but that doesn't mean you can simply re-compile what you programmed on a PC on your Mac, since they're both running different operating systems and consequently have different application programming interfaces (APIs).

Oliver.