CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast

Re: AAAh A joke(Lets share Jokes)

Quote Originally Posted by che_rish
    Just follow the link in the wikipedia site about Durian... but for convenience, here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackfruit
    oo this is what w call "Nangka".. quite tasty also, but I don't very much like this one, usually its very big in size, sticky outside before peeling it, Durian is better..
    Come Join This Poll Where are we from? (Ultimate)

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang
    An idle brain is the devil's workshop. - unknown

Yes, we call it "Langka" ... and it is big in size (although smaller spikes compared w/ Durian)... yeah... it is sticky outside before peeling it. I love the boiled seeds of this though. Not too much, ofcourse!

// And this is how the Joke Thread became talking about Durian and Jackfruit!
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

I'm all confused now. I think what I was talking was about Jack fruit.

BTW do you know of a fruit, that looks like Jack fruit but much smaller. About half the size of a football? It is very tasty. No odor though! I had it only once when I was small, because the tree is very tall compared to the Jack fruit tree. The flesh inside is small as well!
    Even if our suggestions didn't help, please post the answer once you find it. We took the effort to help you, please return it to others.

* While posting code sections please use CODE tags
    * Please check the codeguru FAQ and do a little search to see if your question have been answered before.
    * Like a post, Rate The Post
    * I blog: Network programming, Bible

I do all things thru CHRIST who strengthens me

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Joy
    BTW do you know of a fruit, that looks like Jack fruit but much smaller. About half the size of a football? It is very tasty. No odor though! I had it only once when I was small, because the tree is very tall compared to the Jack fruit tree. The flesh inside is small as well!
    Well, do you remember what it tastes like? Is it sour? I do know one fruit that has spikes. This fruit has a tangy (sour) taste to it.. but its you can make a delicious shake from it if you use a very ripe fruit. Its called 'Soursop'.. but this might not be the one you're asking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soursop
    Last edited by che_rish; August 24th, 2005 at 02:26 AM. Reason: grammar
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by che_rish
    I love the boiled seeds of this though. Not too much, ofcourse!
    yes!! me too.. I love the boiled seeds more that the flesh..

I think i know which one, but just can't recall its name.. but that small one not very famous tough.. I think its Cempedak,
    no pic, ahh see pic here..

well, looks like we are fruit experts now..

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang

Hmmm..it looks more like Cempedak...no sour...but nice smell and tastes better than Durian.

/Think cilu will come and split the threads ...well I think that's better.
    Even if our suggestions didn't help, please post the answer once you find it. We took the effort to help you, please return it to others.

* Please check the codeguru FAQ and do a little search to see if your question have been answered before.

And you know that seed is known as shoot/fire seed, because you tend to shoot gas (from the back) after having a lot of it (be it cooked/fried)

I just receive this interesting Math problem, I can't believe I can't solve it..

ok, Its in Malay, so i'm try to translate here, bear with my bad english..

There are 3 friends, went for a vacation in Penang Island, as they reach the island, the searched for a resort area to find a place to stay for one night. Thy found a resort where the rent is only RM30, since they are good friends, they decided to just take one room and share. Each one of them take out RM10 to pay for the rent a total of RM30, then they went to their rooms to fresh up. Meanwhile, the beautiful receptionist, just remembered that the resort is currently giving out special promotions, RM25 only for each room, not RM 30. So she called the Bell Boy and give him RM5 to give back to the three guys. On the way to the three guys room, the bell boy was thinking how he is going to split the RM5 and give to the three of the guys. So he decided on giving each of the RM1 and keep the balance RM2 for himself. So this means, each of the guys payed RM9, since they get RM1 back, so 9 X 3 =27, the bell boy take RM2, that means 27+2 = 29..

so, where is the missing RM1..

this is wrong. 9*3 = 27 and that 27 inlcudes the 2RM the boy took. 27 + 3 which is the 3 RM they got back. You see, the question is deleberately made wrong!

ok, like this..??

30 = (10*3)
    30 = 10 + 10 + 10
    30 = (9 + 1 ) + (9 + 1 ) + (9 + 1 )
    30 = (9+9+9) + (1+1+1)
    30 = (27) + (3)

yes, when list down i can see it clearly, but the Q still don't make sense.. ahh twist of words or what..!!???

Or you could say that they paid 3*9=27, the bell boy took 2, which means 25 is left, e.g. the cost of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Joy
    And you know that seed is known as shoot/fire seed, because you tend to shoot gas (from the back) after having a lot of it (be it cooked/fried)
    That was funny.

I guess this thread has become a Problem-Solving thread too huh??

I guess this thread has become a Problem-Solving thread too huh??
    look like I postd in the wrong forum.. or is it something learned from Xeon..

Like hijacking a thread or something like that?

You should start posting jokes, Max.

We have been hearing quite a lot regarding using the CDROM tray to hold coffee cup. Now lets see it in action.
    http://www.liewcf.com/blog/archives/...ee-cup-holder/

Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast