dcsimg
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Heartily Congratulation to Cilu ,Ejaz Marc G ,NoHero ,Ovidiucucu ,Siddhartha

Thumbs up Heartily Congratulation to Cilu ,Ejaz Marc G ,NoHero ,Ovidiucucu ,Siddhartha

Cilu ,Ejaz Marc G ,NoHero ,Ovidiucucu ,Siddhartha

Congratulation to all of you for being a new moderators ..well I would like to wish you GOOD LUCK for your new responsibility.

well I always wanted to be a moderators but Due to tight schedule and heavy work load I could not devote significant time To any of the forums I participated Well There Is always NEXT TIME

Well done Folks

-Regards
    x8086

Problem Is An Opportunity To Do Your Best.

All Code Guru Member's
    Poll : -Please Vote For Code Guru Forum Programming competition

Re: Heartily Congratulation to Cilu ,Ejaz Marc G ,NoHero ,Ovidiucucu ,Siddhartha

yet another congratulations from mee....

/does this would ever end, imagine everyone raising a new thread for this..
    Come Join This Poll Where are we from? (Ultimate)

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang
    An idle brain is the devil's workshop. - unknown

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: Heartily Congratulation to Cilu ,Ejaz Marc G ,NoHero ,Ovidiucucu ,Siddhartha

Thanx

I guess all these threads should be merged into one

Quote Originally Posted by Ejaz
    Thanx

so it will be like

[MERGED THREAD]

do it now...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Quote Originally Posted by Ejaz
    Thanx

this mighht be the first challenge as MOD's for you guys, too many duplicate "congrates_to_mod" thread...

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang

Congrats to all the new moderators !

Btw, are the mods designated to specific sections (eg. Visual C++, VB, Java, etc), or the whole forum ?

Thank you x8086.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne
    this mighht be the first challenge as MOD's for you guys, too many duplicate "congrates_to_mod" thread...
    Oh, yeah, this is the fourth one (besides Brad announcement).

Btw, are the mods designated to specific sections (eg. Visual C++, VB, Java, etc), or the whole forum ?
    You can find the assignments here, in the Show Groups page.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Thank you all

You can also see the moderators for a particular sub-forum at the bottom of the page.
    Marc Gregoire - NuonSoft (http://www.nuonsoft.com)
    My Blog
    Wallpaper Cycler 3.5.0.97

Author of Professional C++, 4th Edition by Wiley/Wrox (includes C++17 features)
    ISBN: 978-1-119-42130-6
    [ http://www.facebook.com/professionalcpp ]

Thumbs up Re: Heartily Congratulation to Cilu ,Ejaz Marc G ,NoHero ,Ovidiucucu ,Siddhartha

Another congrats to you all , by the way what are your roles and responsibilities (I could vaguely guess but would like to see what it is actually) and whats the wage? . Regards.

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by exterminator
    Another congrats to you all , by the way what are your roles and responsibilities (I could vaguely guess but would like to see what it is actually)
    Well, there is nothing special about to me a moderator. All you have to do is, just be the way you are, make the place friendly for others, move/remove misfit posts, make sure that something doesn't turn into flame wars, request others to please use code tags while posting the code , stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by exterminator
    and whats the wage?
    $0/day , its on volunteer bases

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    You can find the assignments here, in the Show Groups page.
    hmm so that means, a MOD can only do MOD stuff's like moving threads in the forums they are assigned only? THat means Ejaz can't go moderate in "ChitChat" which is under Cilu's jurisdiction..?

//interesting fact, all the new mod are assignd to "testing area".. is that for thepurpose of letting them train and get used with the new "force"..

and where is mick..??
    Last edited by Max Payne; August 26th, 2005 at 01:57 AM.

The primary focus for moderators is to prevent the AUP to be violated.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne
    hmm so that means, a MOD can only do MOD stuff's like moving threads in the forums they are assigned only? THat means Ejaz can't go moderate in "ChitChat" which is under Cilu's jurisdiction..?
    Yes, that is right, each moderator can manage the forums for which he has rights.

//interesting fact, all the new mod are assignd to "testing area".. is that for thepurpose of letting them train and get used with the new "force"..
    Strong, the Force with us is...

and where is mick..??
    Mick has decided to give up his moderator position, due to the fact that he doesn't have too much time to spend on CG.
    Last edited by cilu; August 26th, 2005 at 03:16 AM.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Thanks for your wishes, x86.

Congrats to all..I know they have worked hard here and should be recognized for their efforts and dedication to others
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.