CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question payment solution

I'm working online for different contractors and I was looking for a fast and cheap way to get paid (asking for too much? maybe...). I already know of some options like paypal, but that doesn't work for me, moneybookers, ikobo and a few others. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what I should use? Thanks in advance.

Sonu [MVP, MCAD.NET]

Thanks, but western union is also out of the question because most of the people I'm working with don't want to use them because of their high fees, and besides even I wouldn't want to use them because the only WU outlet in my region is far, far away from me, and the trip itself may cost me more the than the amount I'm picking up.
    I'll take a look at this paypalsucks you speak about. I think I have a general idea about what it is.

PS: why is my postcount showing 0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by niven
    PS: why is my postcount showing 0 ?
    Because posts in this forum (General Discussion/Chit Chat ) won't be counted. See sticky (Rules of General Discussion/Chit Chat forum).
    Even if our suggestions didn't help, please post the answer once you find it. We took the effort to help you, please return it to others.

* While posting code sections please use CODE tags
    * Please check the codeguru FAQ and do a little search to see if your question have been answered before.
    * Like a post, Rate The Post
    * I blog: Network programming, Bible

I do all things thru CHRIST who strengthens me

Re: payment solution

Ok, thanks, I understand...
    I said I'd take a look at paypalsucks, I did, quite a lot of stuff there, I'm sure it's not all paypal's fault but still.... quite worrying.
    Anyway, what I found interesting there given my current situation is a company called ikobo which seems to cover a lot of countries and also send a card to use at any ATM to withdraw money. I find that useful in my case since I don't own a bank account…