CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question Namespace in VB.Net

I have created an enterprise template project MCMSystem under my Visual basic .net solution. Under which I have various projects such as DataAccess Which has a class patient and others. I have created this class under the namespace MCMSystem.DataAccess. Now when I want to access this class from another project in the solution I have to give the import statement as imports DataAccess.MCMSystem.DataAccess.Patient and not as MCMSystem.DataAccess.Patient

How can I resolve this.

[QUOTE=hhpatanwala] I have created this class under the namespace MCMSystem.DataAccess.QUOTE]
    this class created under the namespace is an internal class right?(pardon me, but i am asking from the C# perspective.)
    R. Thomas
    "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."Philippians 4:6-7
    "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1Thess. 5:16-18