Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress┐┐

Quote Originally Posted by reset-leo
    i've got a new one: kristen bell
    Hmmmm, not such a bad choice reset-leo, absolutely not

Quote Originally Posted by Ejaz
    <wondering>
    She likes Scarlett Johansson? She likes .......... Scarlet Johansoon? She......likes Scarlett Johansoon? SSShe .... likes .... Scarlett Johansoon? She...err.....likes.......err.... SSSScarlett Johansoon
    </wondering>

Yeah, Scarlet Johansoon is .... good in .... looks and....err..... yeah, acting, acting it is, she is good in acting too, offcourse offcourse.
    Eh? What's wrong with what I said?

Good in looks means Good-looking! And its true also. I find her so. What's wrong with that?
    What are you implying, exactly?
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

<wondering>
    She likes Scarlett Johansson? She likes .......... Scarlet Johansoon? She......likes Scarlett Johansoon? SSShe .... likes .... Scarlett Johansoon? She...err.....likes.......err.... SSSScarlett Johansoon
    </wondering>

Yeah, Scarlet Johansoon is .... good in .... looks and....err..... yeah, acting, acting it is, she is good in acting too, offcourse offcourse.
    a friendly reminder: don't drink and post...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Eh? What's wrong with what I said?

Good in looks means Good-looking! And its true also. I find her so. What's wrong with that?
    What are you implying, exactly?
    <wondering> D_a_m_n Ejaz, you think too loud </wondering>
    Nothing, nothing particular, I didn't said anything or did I? I just repeated what you said

a friendly reminder: don't drink and post...
    Ah, my dear friend mrRee, you hit the jack pot, although I don't drink, I missed my morning smoke. Thanx for the reminder

This thread is alive!!

I'm thinking of making a puzzle game here, in this thread, when I come back. Where I give like a block (of somebody's photo) and everyone has to guess who that actress is, then I give another block, until we get to the correct answer.

What do you guys / girls think ┐

<wondering> D_a_m_n Ejaz, you think too loud </wondering>
    Nothing, nothing particular, I didn't said anything or did I? I just repeated what you said
    Hahaha... You just sounded like myself when in disbelief about something. So spill the beans, pal.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by HanneSThEGreaT
    This thread is alive!!

I'm thinking of making a puzzle game here, in this thread, when I come back. Where I give like a block (of somebody's photo) and everyone has to guess who that actress is, then I give another block, until we get to the correct answer.

I think that's a great idea.

bring em on hannesTG
    oh just remembered i wont be able to take part in this solve the puzzle game...
    Last edited by sreehari; April 5th, 2006 at 03:21 AM.
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." ľ Calvin

Hahaha... You just sounded like myself when in disbelief about something. So spill the beans, pal.
    I'm not in disbelief, what I was wondering is out there and what I said is there too, its just the arrangement of words, see and emotions offcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by HanneSThEGreaT
    This thread is alive!!

I guess we had a similar game (started by Max) some time in the past, but anyway, its cool, hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by sreehari
    oh just remembered i wont be able to take part in this solve the puzzle game...
    Why is that?

wont be in town for about 10 days , onsite and its supposed 2 be a village so 10 days no CG man i am already felin bad about that. :sob: :sob:
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." ľ Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by sreehari
    wont be in town for about 10 days , onsite and its supposed 2 be a village so 10 days no CG man i am already felin bad about that. :sob: :sob:
    Aha, village like they show in the movies? Cool chicks in the field of green, music in the background, everyone happy there, great. Well, have a nice time. Just beware of dogs, village dogs are not very well mannered. Good luck

Aha, village like they show in the movies? Cool chicks in the field of green, music in the background, everyone happy there, great. Well, have a nice time. Just beware of dogs, village dogs are not very well mannered. Good luck
    well seems like you are watchin a lot of movies now a days thanks for reminding me abt dogs... umm il carry some dog biscuits
    well my company folks have been there earlier they say its a pretty much messed up place and what i ment by village .. umm kinda a modern village no farms and all a town ship of a company . hmm anyway . but the best part its near to chennai might happen to bump into some chennai CG members . jayander for one
    - Sreehari

@reset-leo: Hello. Nice to see you around. It would be more helpful if you can post at least a photo of her. Isn't that the purpose of this thread?
    i don't know if it's the purpose of this thread, but here we go:

to the pic
    reboot, and everything is good

visit my website at hochleistung.at

Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast